1. After much anticipation (and hype) Elizabeth Arden’s SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster launched this week. The breakthrough product is designed to boosts skin’s ability to renew itself and enhance every product you put on over it. The texture is amazing. It’s super light weight and absorbs in seconds into skin.
2. Cover FX Launches Custom Infusion Drops – Our favorite foundation brand is launching their first skincare products and we could not be more excited. Their new Custom Infusion Drops come in four targeted formulas and are perfect for anyone looking to add some power drops into their existing beauty routine. For instance if you’re using an anti-aging skincare line but want something to brightening benefits or are using a targeted corrective line but want some anti-aging benefits these drops offer a concentrated boost of essential oils and vitamins to enhance whatever products you’re already using. And they smell amazing.
The Custom Infusion Drops are available in four targeted formulas (yes, they can be used together):
A + Jasmine: Anti-Aging – Enriched with Vitamin A to support natural skin turnover and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with a boos of Jasmine oil to amp up skin hydration. Make sure to use an SPF if using during the day since Vitamin A does make skin more sensitive to UV rays.
E + Chamomile: Calming – The Vitamin E and Chamomile mix helps sooth and nourish skin. If you have sensitive skin and get red or have Rosacea this is one to try out. I’m saving this for winter when I get my annual red nose.
F + Neroli: Hydrating – Concentrated Vitamin F, Neroli oil and Sodium Hyaluronate to help skin better retain moisture and improve skin elasticity.
C + Lemongrass: Radiance – Great for hyperpigmentation, the formula contains Lemongress to tone skin naturally and Vitamin C to help brighten dull skin and protect against free radicals.
3. Hourglass has extended their range of eyebrow pencils! Originally launching with 3 shades: Blonde, Soft Brunette, and Dark Brunette they have now extended the range to include an additional 6 shades to include Platinum Blonde, Warm Blonde, Auburn, Warm Brunette, Ash and Natural Black.
I’m the original Dark Brunette so I’ve been using this product forever. It’s a buildable formula that combines powder, pencil and wax for a natural finish. Just gauge the level of pressure when applying to control the intensity. The retractable pencil features a unique triangular shape that makes it easy to fill in with the fine point or create more broad strokes using the flat edge. It’s a great pencil for beginners since it’s very quick and easy to use!
4. Jouer Anti-Blemish Treatment Concealer that’s designed as a two-in-one product to cover up redness while it soothes and combats blemishes with it’s key ingredient of salicylic acid. This is meant as an acne cover up vs. an under-eye type concealer and is available in 3 shades, Light, Medium and Tan.
5. it Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Vol. 2 Romantics palette – After creating the fan favorite and top selling Vol. 1 palette, it Cosmetics recently launched a second version. Like the original, it features 14 luxe anti-aging silk-infused all matte eyeshadows and a pearl shade that instantly transforms the mattes to a soft pearl finish. The shadows can also be worn wet or dry and as liners. They mix effortlessly and have smooth silk-powder finish (these aren’t creamy). Another cool feature is they were developed with plastic surgeons using peptides, collagen and antioxidants to instantly diffuse the look of lines and wrinkles on the eyes.
6. Kiehl’s Limited Edition Ultimate Strength Hand Salve – Winter is coming (well eventually anyways, how is it already September!). This hand salve is a cold weather staple of mine although light by standards of hand salve so it can be used all year. For a limited time they are launching a jumbo-size of the classic formula at a whopping 230ml size for $28.50. Adorned with a red cap 100% of the net profits, up to $25,000 will benefit amfAR to help fight against HIV/AIDS. Kiehl’s has been a working with amfAR since 2010 and with the conclusion of their 6th annual LifeRide for amfAR initiative they will have raised $1,270,000 to help fund seven cure-related research projects. Big applause to them for all they have done!