1. I hit up the inaugural Billboard Music Festival at Jones Beach with with Sinful Colors. The 2 day music festival featured 3 stages, 40 artists including Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber, The Weekend and many more. As one of the sponsors, Sinful Colors is giving you a chance to win the Mini Cooper which was decked out in nail polish by festival goers. Tell them how you color outside the lines in an instagram post using the #coloroutsidethelines through September 30th for your chance to win. Learn more at sweeps.sinfulcolors.com.
2. I was introduced to the premiere eco friendly artisan online floral delivery platform, The Bouqs Co. Having quite possibly the most amazing arrangements and freshest flowers, they are all locally designed and handcrafted by local florists in your area. They hosted a lunch and bouquet making event (how nice is my arrangement! so good I turned it into two arrangements when I got home!) at Clover Cafe. The event was hosted to celebrate their new same day service which now gets you deliveries in as fast as 2 hours. They also have new signatures vases made of 100% reclaimed materials and all Bouqs are a flat fee of $40 with up-gradable option for larger arrangements. Learn more thebouqs.com.
3. We celebrated Women’s Equality Day with Ked who have put ladies first since 1916! Hosted at the Mulberry Project in NYC they previewed their Fall 2015 collection and had Illustrator Priscilla Witte on hand to custom design shoes. She made me diamond Keds!
4. Nautica hosted an event at the Dream Downtown to show off some of their 2016 swim collection. That black suit is on my list for next year!
5. Rooftop drinks with Guest of a Guest and Cointreau for their Sunset Summer Soiree. Hosted by Fiona Byrne at the Jane Hotel rooftop, we DIYed our own cocktails with options to blend a variety of berries, herbs and fruit with sparkling water, lemon and Cointreau. It was a delicious way to enjoy a beautiful sunset.