Look that’s me! I’m so excited for my holiday picks to be featured on one of my favorite beauty sites, b-glowing.com! For anyone not familiar, bglowing is an extremely well curated beauty retailer carrying over 145 brands — ones you’re probably familiar with like Becca, Clarisonic, By Terry, Lipstick Queen, and T3… mixed with brands that are new on the market that are destined to be the next, it product. The founder, Lisa James has her pulse on the beauty industry and an eye for discovering new products. In fact, if I see a brand carried on bglowing it’s immediately on my radar to try since I know if it’s Lisa James approved, it must be worth a try. What also sets bglowing apart is their wonderful return policy (you have 30 days), great sampling program ( 3 free samples with every purchase), as well as exclusive gifts with purchase. They also regularly run great promotions. Lisa James also regularly curates her must-haves for the season as well as has guest editors share theres. I feel very honored to have my picks featured this month! With so many great products on the site, choosing 12 seems next to impossible, but for the season here are my picks:
1. It Cosmetic CC Cream ($30) – with an SPF of 50+ this CC Cream is one of the few in it’s league. On top of being a color correcting cream (that is what CC stands for) it also offers full coverage and packs an anti-aging serum all in one.
2. It Cosmetics Ultra Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation ($38) – This is a great liquid foundation that goes on light and has buildable coverage. Formulated to deliver oxygen to the skin and infused with anti-aging peptides, it literally makes your skin glow and is weightless. It’s also paraben, sulfate and fragrance free.
3. WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask ($42) – I got this in a gift bag and I now travel with this gem. It’s a little pricey but for those special occasions when you need your skin to cooperate and need a deep cleanse this is like a facial on the go.
4. Clarisonic Mia ($125) – I feel like this is a product that needs no introduction. The Mia is a great travel version (since it’s smaller) to the original Clarisonic and it’s one of those systems that cleans your skin exponentially better then just working in product with your hand. And every serum, moisturizer or otherwise will just work that much better for your skin being so clean on the surface.
5. Beautyblender sponge ($19.95) – this is a product that took me awhile to like. It’s definitely the best sponge on the market but it soaks up a lot of product. I use the sponge sparingly and mostly dab it in areas where I need a deeper application, or when I need to be photo ready and don’t care how much foundation it eats up. However, when I want my skin to be flawless, it definitely delivers.
6. Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector ($41) – However you like your skin to be illuminated — bronzed or highlighted, this product is incredible. It’s a water based moisturizer, packed with antioxidants and an SPF 20+ that gives your skin instant radiance. I either use it to highlight my cheekbones or mix it with my foundation for that added glow.
7. By Terry Ombre Blackstar Cream Eyeshadow ($43) – I use the more neutral shades under my eye for added highlight and the darker tones as an eyeshadow. With a high-pigment glossy finish, it’s perfect for the holidays!
8. By Terry Terrybly Growth Booster Mascara ($47) – I’m never sure how much my lashes grow by using this, but it thickens and lengthens my lashes beautifully. I stick to the black but it’s available in 5 additional colors.
9. Bliss A Tan for All Seasons ($36) – This is a staple in my bathroom, since I always want to be tan but not naturally (I’m all about SPF, with the amount of damage UVA/UVB rays cause). It’s an easy at-home-spray tan perfect for any season.
10. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk ($18) – Probably the first dry shampoo I fell in love with. It’s sulfate free and sodium chloride free and great for next day hair. I use it on my roots in between showering since I tend to get oily in my roots and dry everywhere else on my strands.
11. Becca Cosmetics Eye Tint ($24) – This is that really pretty bronzed eye tint that goes on cream and drys like a powder. It’s really pretty without being over-the-top and one of my go to shades for the holidays.
12. Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler ($21) – as far as I’m concerned, there are 3 types of eyelash curlers: Shu Uemura’s, Kevyn Aucoin’s, and everyone else’s. Those are really the only two that have stood out in the crowd for me.