It’s never too early to start planning your holiday wish list. First up on my list: The NARS and Steven Klein Color and Holiday Gifting Collections. Iconic visionaries François Nars and photographer, Steven Klein have joined to create a stunning 13-piece color collection and 10-piece gifting collection.
Tag: holiday gifts
5 Websites Perfect For Everyone on Your List: From the Foodie to the Beauty (obsessed)
With the holidays around the corner, if you need some last minute inspiration for everyone on your list, here are 5 websites sure to knock their socks off. I tend to take gift giving very seriously, and each of these sites has truly special and great unique finds!
1. OpenSky, http://www.opensky.com/explore
A fun way to shop with your friends, OpenSky.com is a unique hub to uncover new, artisanal goods and shops you may never have found if shopping alone. Built around online stores from a diverse range of brands –mens and womens–that cover fashion, beauty, home, jewelry, kids and beyond, Opensky uses recommendations from their online community as part of the selling epxerience. Share what you love and find out what your friends love – the more you connect, the more you discover. (Pssst If you’re a jewelry fiend check out The Alchemy Shop on OpenSky: http://www.opensky.com/the-alchemy-shop)
2. Eating Tools, http://www.eatingtools.com
Based in Brooklyn, Eating Tools curates a selection of extraordinary, unique and handmade eating and cooking tools like you’ve never seen before. They work with artists and craftspeople who design and create incredible culinary utensils, ranging from handmade sterling silver and titanium chopsticks to one-of-a-kind hand crafted chef knives. For the food lovers on your gift list, Eating Tools is guaranteed to have something special that will blow their mind. Good news Pretty Connected readers! Eating Tools is offering our readers free shipping with any $50+ purchase with code “PRETTY” at checkout.
3. Covet+Lout, http://covetandlou.com
The world of high-end, forward thinking womenswear is just a click away when you visit covetandlou.com. I’m so in love
Gift Guide: $25 and under
From stocking stuffers to hostess presents to secret santa gift! Here are some of our favorite finds for under $25!
1. Henri Bendel Cafe Girl List ($15), Cafe Girl Mug ($25) – I’m a Bendel’s girl, I love everything about walking into their Fifth Avenue store, the history, the decor and their signature line. They have a great assortment of gifts under $25, two of which you can find in my kitchen. Their over-size mugs are a pleasure to wake up to and their line of magnetic note pads are perfect for hanging on the fridge for your grocery lists.
2.Prestat Rocket Bauble Christmas Ornament ($12.95) – This ornament is filled with Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Truffles! (Just the thought of it makes me drool a little.) It’s no wonder they are the chosen chocolate company of Queen Elizabeth ll — and were served at Kate and Will’s wedding. Perfect for a hostess gift, housewarming or late night choc-attack. Additional truffle flavors available, purchase through chelseamarketbasket.com
3. Kusmi Tea Essentials ($21.96) – This is my go-to hostess gift. It never fails, everyone loves tea or entertains guests that do. This sampler set includes 24 individually-wrapped
Gift Guide: PC Top Holiday Picks!
Who’s on top of their holiday shopping? Here are some of my personal picks of gifts I’ve gotten (mostly for myself) and loved!
1. Royal Apothic Conservatory Collection Candle in scent English Rose ($26) – this candle is lie a little piece of heaven. It’s a soy-blend wax and burns for 60 hours. It’s larger then it looks in the picture (5″h, 3″ square) and is gorgeous from package to scent. It’s like walking through a rose garden, the scent is superb.
2. Sarah H. Reynolds Original Frame Notecards & Envelopes ($22/set of 10) – I love sending cards and this versatile set includes two of each print of five original charcoal frame drawings and ten envelopes by NY based artist, Sarah Reyholds. Leave your love note, thank you, or even your own drawing or picture inside one of these beautifully drawn frame (or use stamps!) and send. I like that they are artsy and give you a foundation to customize the card and they work for number of different occasions so they are handy to have around.
3. International Sanctuary Beautiful Green Necklace ($40) – As seen in my video campaign with SpaFinder (and regularly in photos on my instagram page, I wear this necklace all the time. This website (and necklace) are amazing. iSanctuary works to help victims of human trafficking reintegrate by employing survivors. Their mission to end human trafficking through