Mother’s Day is creeping up on us and nows the time when I look for some extra inspiration on what to get the #1 lady in my life, and eBay is perfect place to get some ideas and gifts! I mean, how cute is my mom? She deserves the best and I’m sure you feel the same about yours.
Happy almost Valentine’s Day! Need some last minute inspiration? The Accessories Council has their picks to make this a memorable one. For starters Boy Meets Girl recently launched a line of rings with Roman Luxe and then introduced an expansion of the collection which included a bracelet, necklaces and earrings. I honestly need it all! So, this
Men can be impossible to shop for, especially in the 11th hour! Which is why we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite last minute finds for him.
1. Herschal Backpack ($54.99) You know what they say, “behind every great man is a great backpack…” right? Well, maybe that’s not how it goes, but that doesn’t mean he can’t still have a great backpack. And lets face it Herschal basically made backpacks cool again — which is convenient given how much
In the 11th hour of gifting here are some fun last minute Stocking Stuffer and Secret Santa picks on a budget!
1. Pinch Minimergency Kits ($16) – When you’re in a pinch these super compact kits have you’re bag. No bigger then a change purse this bag holds seventeen 1-time use must haves including: hairspray,
With Christmas less than ten days away, we took the guesswork out of finishing those final gifts, all for under $50!
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen Kit ($25) – Why it’s a great gift: These pencils glide on so easily and have a beautiful wet metallic finish. Easy to apply, this kit is a great value set and features 5 Pixi eye pencils (all in different colors) as well as a sharpener.
With the holidays around the corner, if you need some last minute inspiration for everyone on your list, here are 5 websites sure to knock their socks off. I tend to take gift giving very seriously, and each of these sites has truly special and great unique finds!
1. OpenSky, http://www.opensky.com/explore
A fun way to shop with your friends, OpenSky.com is a unique hub to uncover new, artisanal goods and shops you may never have found if shopping alone. Built around online stores from a diverse range of brands –mens and womens–that cover fashion, beauty, home, jewelry, kids and beyond, Opensky uses recommendations from their online community as part of the selling epxerience. Share what you love and find out what your friends love – the more you connect, the more you discover. (Pssst If you’re a jewelry fiend check out The Alchemy Shop on OpenSky: http://www.opensky.com/the-alchemy-shop)
2. Eating Tools, http://www.eatingtools.com
Based in Brooklyn, Eating Tools curates a selection of extraordinary, unique and handmade eating and cooking tools like you’ve never seen before. They work with artists and craftspeople who design and create incredible culinary utensils, ranging from handmade sterling silver and titanium chopsticks to one-of-a-kind hand crafted chef knives. For the food lovers on your gift list, Eating Tools is guaranteed to have something special that will blow their mind. Good news Pretty Connected readers! Eating Tools is offering our readers free shipping with any $50+ purchase with code “PRETTY” at checkout.
3. Covet+Lout, http://covetandlou.com
The world of high-end, forward thinking womenswear is just a click away when you visit covetandlou.com. I’m so in love
From stocking stuffers to hostess presents to secret santa gift! Here are some of our favorite finds for under $25!
1. Henri Bendel Cafe Girl List ($15), Cafe Girl Mug ($25) – I’m a Bendel’s girl, I love everything about walking into their Fifth Avenue store, the history, the decor and their signature line. They have a great assortment of gifts under $25, two of which you can find in my kitchen. Their over-size mugs are a pleasure to wake up to and their line of magnetic note pads are perfect for hanging on the fridge for your grocery lists.
2.Prestat Rocket Bauble Christmas Ornament ($12.95) – This ornament is filled with Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Truffles! (Just the thought of it makes me drool a little.) It’s no wonder they are the chosen chocolate company of Queen Elizabeth ll — and were served at Kate and Will’s wedding. Perfect for a hostess gift, housewarming or late night choc-attack. Additional truffle flavors available, purchase through chelseamarketbasket.com
3. Kusmi Tea Essentials ($21.96) – This is my go-to hostess gift. It never fails, everyone loves tea or entertains guests that do. This sampler set includes 24 individually-wrapped