In the 11th hour of gifting here are some fun last minute Stocking Stuffer and Secret Santa picks on a budget!
1. Pinch Minimergency Kits ($16) – When you’re in a pinch these super compact kits have you’re bag. No bigger then a change purse this bag holds seventeen 1-time use must haves including: hairspray,
clear nail polish, nail polish remover, emery board, lip balm, earring backs, clear elastics, mending kit, safety pin, Shemergency® tape, stain remover, deodorant towelette, pain reliever, tampon, breath freshener, dental floss, and an adhesive bandage.
2. L’Occitane Hand Indulgences, $28 ($36 value) – An easy gift for anyone on your list that compulsively longs for hand cream. These L’Occitane best sellers never fail to deliver and the set of 3 delightfully scented hand creams makes it perfect for you to leave one in the car, one in your handbag and the other on your nightstand so your hands are hydrated all season long.
3. Fashion Flash Cards ($25) – This adorable set of flashcards teach terms from all sartorial eras. Not only do they make for a super-fun party game, they are also very educational. Each card has a style and its matching term; on the back, the definition. Do you know what a “mantua” is? I didn’t either.
4. The Body Shop Mango Butter Up Gift Duo ($12, on sale $8.40) – We love The Body Shop’s Body Butters (just see our recent post HERE). Keep lips and skin soft this season with this adorable set, which include’s their Mango Body Butter (50ml) and Lip Butter (10ml).
5. Burt’s Bees Holiday Bounty Lip Care Set ($9.99) – Everyone loves Burt’s Bees when it comes to curing chapped lips! So this adorable (and oh so affordable) gift set which features 4 lip balms plus a travel bag is best bought in bulk, just in case there’s a last minute holiday party or surprise guest at Christmas dinner. Plus buy 2 Burt’s Bees items from Target and get a $5 gift card .
6. C. Wonder Cashmere Heart Intarsia Gloves ($58) – C. Wonder has so many great giftables this season, including a collection of super cute cashmere gloves. Smart-touch technology on the thumb and index finger so for all of you compulsive smartphone users can still stay warm while texting.
7. Movmt Standard Wallet ($24.95) This brand is so cool! Specializing in shoes, wallets and tshirts, the People’s Movement is an eco-conscious accessories company taking a stand in the fight against single-use-plastic. Using organic, eco-conscious materials and up-cycled plastic bags cleaned from Bali and California, this wallets is only a great last minute gift to the person receiving them, but also a gift to the environment. A portion of sales is contributed to 5 Gyres, a non-profit that enables systematic reduction of plastics through oceanic research, collaboration and action.
8. Moroccanoil Moisturize Travel Luxuries Set ($44) – From head to toe, everything is more dry in the winter. Revive your skin and scalp with this travel set perfect for anyone on the go or looking to try a new regimen before committing. The set contains a trio of covetable hydration-focused products including their intensely hydrating Body Soufflé (1.7 oz.), softening Hand Cream (2.5 oz.), and finishing hair Treatment (0.5 oz.).