We all know NewBeauty as the authority in beauty. It’s the Vogue of beauty magazines but what many don’t know is that they were the first to do subscription beauty boxes aka TestTube as well. Just in time for the holidays, NewBeauty has released a Gold Tube filled with their editor picks, which is a $525 value for $99 and free shipping (plus an additional $10 off with code LARA10) and some of my favorite products ahem Foreo ($49) and Grandelash ($120)!!
I mean it’s a 6 month supply of GrandeLash MD which is one of my favorite lash growers and the entire box is cheaper than that one product. I’ve also been dying to try like Knesko but I haven’t been ready to shell out $45 for a sheet mask, so I’m so excited to have it in the box. I’ve also been curious about the StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate ($79), which is an updated formula of their cult favorite stretch mark cream that turned anti-wrinkle phenomenon that is now more concentrated than ever. Plus there’s additional gifts from Dr. Rogers, Amika, Mimi Luzon and Juice Beauty making this an incredible steal.
Here’s what’s in the box: 7 full size products, plus a $100 gift card + sample from Mimi Luzon, $99 ($525 VALUE). Use code: Lara10 for $10 off ($89 total).
- amika Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner, 8.45 oz, Retail Price: $22
- Doctor Rogers RESTORE Healing Balm, 4 oz, Retail Price: $66
- FOREO LUNA play plus, device, Retail Price: $49
- Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum, 4 ml, Retail Price: $120 (six-month supply)
- Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Satin Lip Cream, .11 oz, Retail Price: $24
- KNESKO Skin Nanogold Repair Natural Collagen Face Mask, 1-time use mask, Retail Price: $45
- Mimi Luzon 24K Pure Gold Hyaluronic Super Serum Sample + $100 Gift Card, Includes: $20 sample, Full size retail price: $299 full size
- StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate, 2 oz, Retail Price: $79
Shop it at https://goldtube.newbeauty.com/