Disclaimer: Thank you to Target for sponsoring this post!
When it comes to holiday gifting, I love adding a personal touch to everything I give. As can be expected, everyone gets beauty gifts galore from me. To make every gift a bit more special and personalized, I love to break apart my gift sets, add in some stocking stuffers, and customize each gift in some fun wrappings. Holiday sets are a great way to get an awesome value on products, so it’s a great time to stock up. I partnered with Target to raid their beauty aisle and pick my favorite gift sets and packaging to create four awesome gifts for my friends.
The Gift Set Picks (as seen above):
- Essie Cocktail Bling Set – Includes four mini Essie nail-polish shades, including: Cocktail Bling, A-List, Rock at the Top, and Mind Your Mittens.
- Burt’s Bees Kissable Color Cool Collection – Three scented lip balms in flavors Apricot, Grapefruit, and Watermelon.
- Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Kit – Six-piece set, including Hand Salve, Almond & Milk Hand Cream, Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, Coconut Foot Cream, and Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream.
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen Quartette – Four eye pencils in shades Black Noir, Slate Grey, Black Cocoa, and Deep Plum.
- e.l.f. Mix and Mingle 5-Piece Lip Set – Five EX-tra Lip Gloss shades in Luke, Brett, Michael, Brian, and Scott.
- Mane Tame Hairmergency Kit – 27 hair essentials, including two mini hair claws, six ponios, one head wrap, six hair ties, and 12 bobby pins.
When it comes to creative wrapping, Target has so many fun choices. Sonia Kashuk has an amazing assortment of makeup cases and travel cases that are great to pack products in. I also found so much fun inspiration just walking down the aisles, from festive felt pails (how cute is the fox pail?) and snowflake tins to holiday mugs and woven wine bottle holders that all make for great packaging.
Threshold brand also makes a wonderful mix of mugs, dipping bowls (which are great to hold jewelry next to your bed), and plates that are great for gifting in. Lastly, Target has great holiday gift tags and wrapping at great prices. Check out their Sugar Paper line for festive boxes, ribbons, and other wrappings. You can use tissue paper as a filler, or my personal favorite: Gift Wrap Spritz shredded paper.
Once you pick your filling and packaging and you have all of your gift sets, the fun part is taking them all apart and dividing them. Lip gloss, nail polish, and hand lotions are all very safe beauty picks. And my final packaged presents…
To make holiday shopping that much easier, Target.com is offering free standard shipping (3 -5 business days) and returns on all orders, from now through 12/25.
Find your style @TargetStyle.