If you’re hitting the holiday parties hard this weekend, don’t forget the gift. Baking or a bottle of wine is always a classy move but for something a little extra or as an add on here’s what’s on the list.
1. Your Tea America The Wellness Gift Box ($13.95) – No matter your mood, Your Tea’s Wellness Box has a go-to remedy: teas for the mind, body and soul. For the wellness guru this set includes the brand’s signature Happy Tea, Antioxidant Tea, Sleep Tea, and Energy Tea.
2. L’Occitane Advent Calendar ($49) – 24 days of gifts, 17 travel size L’Occitane products. PLUS! gift tags, a star shaped pastry cutter, nail file, bow tree hanging decoration, place cards, stickers, sachet of stars and holiday gift box! Oh what fun… it will be to open.
3. Slip for Beauty Sleep, ‘Slipsilk’ Pure Silk Sleep Mask ($39) – Sleeping on Christmas Eve just got easier with the most indulgent sleep mask from Slip for Beauty Sleep. The mask, alike to a pillow for your eyes, is the perfect pair for their pure silk pollowcases, which has luxe anti-aging, anti-sleep crease, anti-bed head “technology”.
4. Philosophy Shimmering Snowlace Showergel + Snow Angel Ornament ($18) – Nothing says cozy like a sudsy bubblebath, shimmering with philosophy snowlace. The award-winning multi-tasking shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath conditions as it cleanses, leaving skin and hair silky soft and lightly perfumed with an ethereal floral fragrance.
5. Michael Aram EVERYTHING – There is not a shortage of special and unique home and jewelry pieces that fit everyone on your holiday list. From one statement maker to the next, here’s Michael’s most memorable picks to get the creative gifting juices flowing.
6. SpaceNK Shimmering Spice Scented Candle ($20-$40) -Ambience is key for the perfect holiday party or cozy night in under your favorite cashmere throw. The Shimmering Spice Candle releases a blend of spicy cinnamon and zesty citrus before mellowing into wafts of cedar and hints of vanilla (without being too overwhelming).
7. Soap & Glory Bright and Bubbly Set ($18) – Every girl deserves (to be) Bright & Bubbly with these mini delights. Between the Righteous Butter™ Body Butter, award-winning Hand Food™ Hand Cream, cult-classic CLEAN ON ME™ Shower Gel, The Scrub Of Your Life™ Body Buffer, and the luxe Body Polisher we’re not sure which we’d want to indulge with first.
8. Tocca Candela ($38, Vanilla Tabak Pictured) – Experience luxury with intricately designed and sweetly scented Tocca Candele. A personal favorite, the Vanilla Tabik is a blended aroma of sweet tabak and vanilla that fills the room with refreshing air. All of Tocca’s candles and candle sets are a great style accessory to enhance home decor.
9. Marc Jacobs Daisy 3 Rollerball Set ($45/$75 Value) – The Marc Jacobs Daisy 3 Rollerball Set offers something for everyone from the teenage beauty guru to a glam gal. The trio features the complete collection of Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrances, including the original Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh and Daisy Dream.
For more beauty gifting ideas see what the mode bloggers have as their top picks for “Gifts for Cosmetic Junkies“.