1. Tocca Gift Sets! Featured above is the Tocca Eau do Parfum Viaggio set ($45) – which features 3 beautifully packaged mini-Tocca signature fragrances (0.5 fl oz), including Colette, Giulietta and Bianca. The Tocca Candele Da Viaggo set ($42) is also a great set for any candle connoisseur. This luxurious set includes an assortment of travel size votive candles (1.2oz) in four of Tocca’s most popular scents: Cleopatra, Grace, Havana and Kyoto. Also included is a signature Tocca matchbox.
2. BOBBI BROWN Ultimate Party Collection ($65) – This double decker limited edition palette includes eight Matte, Metallic, Simmer and Sparkle Eye Shadows, 4 Glitter Lip Glosses and a mini lip brush and mini eye shadow brush. It’s really is the ultimate high quality convenience palette that packs everything you need for a night out. It’s easy to pull out the lip shade base with minimal pressure preventing any messy accidents or breakage. All the lip gloss shades are on the sheerer side for a light tint.
3. Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color ($25) – A variety of lightweight cream eye shadow that come in 12 shades and offers a radiant pearlish, lustrous finish that can easily with your fingertip (I recommend dusting over with an eye powder brush for darker shades), for an even finish. The formula contains Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE to help hydrate the skin, which is great for people like me, who have dry eyelids. Shades featured above are my two favorites, Caviar and Moss.
4. Jo Malone Christmas Cracker set ($30) – Crackers are a traditional british party favor so naturally our favorite brand from London has packaged the perfect mini-set in one. Crack open this set and you’ll find their signature mini-sized Grapefruit Cologne (9ml), Lime Basil & Mandarin Body & Hand Wash (15ml) and Pomegranate Noir Body Creme (15ml) perfect for any sophisticated male or female on your list.
5. Kate Spade Portola Valley Passport Holder ($65) – If you saw what my passport looked like at the moment, you’d understand why this is on my list! This chic passport holder is crafted of luxe ostrich-embossed leather and finished with the signature Kate Spade woven dot lining. Available in two shades, fresh green and mauve.
6. Bumble and Bumble Pin Tin ($15) – I love this tin! And my bobby pins can be found in the most miscellaneous places so for the sake of getting organized this makes a great gift. The box contains 50 winter white styling pins neatly packed in Bb. engraved tin.
7. Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Runway Essential Makeup Kit ($35) – Because deep down we all want to be an angel… or at least look like one! This set is the next best thing. Get the fashion show look with their top 4 VS Makeup essentials straight from the runway. The set includes VS Loose Shimmer Shadow in Gold Dust, Triple Drama Mascara, Sparkling Lip Gloss in Delight, and All-over Shimmer Powderin Candy Girl.
8. Tarte puttin on the glitz limited-edition color collection & clutch ($48) – Inspired by Old Hollywood glamour, this clutch includes three interchangeable palettes which snap into the clutch for a total of 18 eyeshadows, 1 Amazonian clay 12-hour blush, 1 Amazonian clay shimmering powder and 1 park ave princess Amazonian clay bronzer, and a maraca-infused lipgloss in the entire set. The reusable case is so hot! It’s a metallic silver clutch with 4 credit card slots, a removable mirror and strap to convert it into a full on evening purse. This set is a $406 value, so snag it for $48 while you can!
9. mark. Power of Change Necklace ($28) – As part of the m.powerment by mark. collection which is a philanthropic initiative committed to breaking the cycle of dating abuse and partner violence, these necklaces are loaded with their iconic symbols of support (and a portion of the sale is this campaign). The two goldtone necklaces are meant to be worn layered- or keep one and share the other with a friend.
10. MAKE UP FOR EVER Wild & Chic Palette ($39) – Available exclusively to Sephora inside Jc Penney stores nationwide, this chic palette includes a miniature Aqua Eyes Liner in black and the 6 Eyes Shadow shades: Bronze, Khaki, Pearly Light Pink, Brown Black, Metallic Copper, and Beige. Packaged in anthracite grey snake print I was spotted using this palette at my office and it’s so hot that half my colleagues now own it. MAKE UP FOR EVER makes one of the best eye liners and strong pigment eye shadows on the market. This is the perfect evening palette and makes a great gift for any makeup junkie.
11. Avon Makeup To Go Palette ($9.99) – this palette may fall apart long before you’re done using it, but for the price and what it has to offer, it’s worth the risk. Containing 8 eyeshadows, 4 lip glosses, and 1 blush, it has everything you need for anyone on the go in the most lightweight compact you’ll likely ever own. Makes for a great stocking stuffer or secret santa gift!
12. Avon Sequin Cross-Body Bag ($19.99) – I was pursuing the Avon site when I saw this hot number! Get it for Christmas, wear this mini sequenced bag for New Years. Features a foldover flap and turn lock closure with detachable cross-body chain-link strap. The bag can be worn three ways: cross-body, handbag or clutch. The dimensions are 4 1/2″ H x 6 1/4″ W x 2 1/2″ D.
13. Aveeno Baby Essential Daily Care Gift Set ($29.99) – Mom’s love Aveeno. And I should know, everyone around me is having babies. So if you’re looking for a great joint new moms and newborns gift this set is a great (and affordable) find! The set includes Aveeno’s Soothing Relief Moisture Cream, Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream, Daily Moisture Lotion, Wash and Shampoo, 100% organic cotton blanket, and reusable basket.
14. Give Bag ($7.99 – $9.99) – Who says the gift wrapping can’t be the gift itself? Or at least your eco-chic solution to wasteful & disposable gift packaging. It’s infinitely reusable because of its innovative, patent-pending erasable/rewritable Give Tag gift tags, that saves you the trouble of also buying a card and easily slides into the transparent pocket in the front of the bag. Additionally it features an interior material flap that covers the gift enclosed, eliminating the need for wasteful tissue paper. Plus, each Give Bag features its own unique tracking #, allowing gift-givers to register their Give Bag’s location & view their Give Bag as it travels around the globe. And it’s the gift that keeps on giving considering you’re encouraged to re-gift it once you receive one. Give bags come in two sizes and several colors and patterns.
15. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Limited Edition Holiday Prints ($9.99) – What better way to get into the holiday season then with Sally Hansen’s 5 new limited-edition holiday prints of their cult favorite Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. The new prints include Plaid About You (red and black plaid), Peppermint Twist (red and white candy stripe), Snow Bunny (white with red snowflakes), Prep’s Cool (black and silver argyle), and Winter Funderland (black, silver and blue glitter). The strips are made of already dried nail polish, so all you have to do is peel and apply for perfectly manicured nails. No mess or fuss, just fun prints!