GLOSSYBOX has been on a role with exciting collaborations including Net-A-Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, La Prairie and as I featured last week, with Cosmoprof. This week, I’m excited to announce their collaboration with, C. Wonder!
Just in time for the 4th of July, the leading luxury subscription-based beauty service created a custom Independence Day-themed box of beauty products, for the revolutionary lifestyle brand. The custom box, featuring
Spring has definitely sprung at C. Wonder! If you’ve been in recently, you know it’s filled with color and excitement. In the coming month expect even more fun as they role out their Summer collection.
Happy Monday everyone! It’s Labor Day which means that Hamptons season is officially coming to a close — although ironically, I’ll be there for a bachelorette party next weekend so may be a bit of an overstatement. Even still, with summer slowly leaving us and with it my time out east, here’s a throwback to 7 great moments that made this a summer to remember.
1. Brunch with Bentley
It doesn’t get too much more posh then breakfast at the Beechnut Hill Farm Estate of Jeffrey Colle for Bentley’s.
Since I am constantly running around the city from appointment to meeting to preview (to who knows what?), in between sessions I can generally be found nestled in a coffee shop glued to my laptop. And considering my laptop is almost always by my side, having a bag that’s functional and fashionable is important.
The monogram craze is nothing new, although my deep love and affection for anything with my initials and/or blog name has only seemed to grow with time! Call it vanity — although I prefer to think of it as more personalized or special but everything looks better with my initials on it!
1. stella & dot Signature Initial Charms ($26 each) – Sterling silver initial charms. Simple and to the point, they are great on their own or mix and matched with other charms.
2. C. Wonder Reversible Pebbled Leather Belt Strap ($48) – C. Wonder has a whole section of their store and website dedicated to monogramming. The versatility of a reversible belt, plus initial combo is genius.
3. BaubleBar Medium Monogram necklace ($110) – This is a staple in my jewelry box and a great layering piece. It’s also available in silver and in a variety of sizes.
4. fleur du mal Say My Name Custom Monogram Panty ($98) – It doesn’t get any sexier then this pair of undies. (No seriously, find me a hotter pair). You can also have your name (or his…) written out, and is available in two shades of pink and your choice of thread color. Bridal shower gift anyone?
5. C. Wonder Wide Enamel Initial Bangle ($58) – as of the next time I go
It’s officially Hampton’s kick-off weekend and if you’re headed to the area, stop by C. Wonder for their grand opening filled with fun festivities fit for the whole family. I should know! Last weekend I was in the Hampton’s with the lifestyle brand for a sneak peek of their new pop-up shop location and a celebratory lunch at C. Wonder founder, Chris Burch’s private Hamptons estate!
What you have to look forward to: All weekend long (May 25th – May 27th), Hamptonites and out-of-towners are invited to join in on a whole range of activities while shopping for chic, fabulous summer must-haves C. Wonder style. The festivities include a Candy Bar & Balloons, C. Wonder Prize Wheel (prizes include C. Wonder summer essentials as well as a $250 C. Wonder shopping spree!), Gift With Purchase (Limited edition “C. Wonder by the Sea” Tote Bag with any $50 purchase), Eleni’s Bakery ‘Color Me’ cookies (in collaboration with C. Wonder) and Live DJ (Southampton only).
C. Wonder Southampton, 5 Main Street, Southampton NY, 11937. (p) 631.287.2645
C. Wonder East Hampton, 48 Main Street, East Hampton, NY 11937. (p) 631.324.8513
For fall I’m all about bold, red lips and MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Rouge #8is the perfect long lasting, high pigmented lip stain/gloss duo. I’m also really into metallic accents and with all the army green we’ve seen from the runway I love MAKE UP FOR EVER Metal Powder. It builds into a really beautiful shimmer and the formula is gorgeous; it goes on clean and is so soft and silky. I’m also rocking some serious false eyelashes from Sephora brand inCelebrityand all bronzed up with Guerlain Terracotta matched with a CNDShellac manicure from Jin Soon Spa.