From stocking stuffers to value sets, here are 9 of of our top ranking beauty finds for every beauty junkie on your list.
1. STILA Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow ($32) – It’s been a while since I’ve been this excited about a product. For the holidays these super metallic, high pigment cream eye shadows make a statement with their unique foil finish.
2. Knock Out Matte Finish Nail Polish ($14) – The original flatte matte nail polish is a true work of art. With an exceptional no-shine finish, these nail lacquers are packaged in a custom-designed frosted glass bottle that’s unique and worthy of display on a vanity.
3. Juara Hope Candle ($32) – After a long day, relaxing with a candle is my favorite way to unwind. With an exotic Indonesian bouquet of lush greens, delicate freesia, white blooming jasmine, sparkling bergamot and gentle rose, with a hint of fresh coconut, this candle features the warm signature Candienut fragrance. Burn Time: 60 hours. 10% of sales from this candle is donated to Walubi, a charitable relief organization dedicated to aiding the poor and disaster-hit areas of Indonesia through emergency relief work and rebuilding of infrastructure.
4. Lise Watier Palette Jardin De Givre Eyeshadow and Eyeliner ($45) – Sparkle at the holiday party with this palette. Featuring 7 high-sparkle, metallic eyeshadow shades with an iridescent finish and a black cream eyeliner (which can also be used as a base to build your sparkle over), create endless high impact
5. NEST Midnight Fleur Rollerball ($25) – An easy stocking stuffer from one of NEST’s top fragrances. Midnight Fleur takes you into the night with it’s rich notes of patchouli, black amber and vanilla with nuances of jasmine, rhubarb, and blue cyclamen.
6. NARS And God Created The Woman Set, $59 ($105 value) – It’s a bit of a splurge (or a steal considering the value) for such a small palette but well worth it. The convenient mini size palette includes six shimmering shadows great for taking your eye look from day to night (neutral or dramatic). And is the perfect gift for any makeup mavens constantly on the go or are frequent travelers. The set also includes NARS mini Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and Eye Shader Brush.
7. T3 Source Shower Showerhead ($130) – This showerhead is my everything. Since switching my showerhead my hair is happier (it’s softer, shinier and more hydrated), my skin is less dry thanks to the filter that removes up to 95% of chlorine from shower water. The filter needs to be replaced every 3 months.
8. Clinique Intense Colour Gift Set ($25) – Ring in the holiday with Clinique’s must-have metallic eyeliners including Intense Plum, Intense Ebony and Intense Ivy. This 3-piece pencil set comes in a pink and purple, block-colour bag making it an easy giftable for any all-about-eyes friends on your list.
9. NYX Butt Naked – Turn The Other Cheek, $25 ($15 on sale) – The value of the century for any true NYX fans or those who love trying new beauty looks. I’m a big fan of eye shadow palettes mixing shine and matte finishes and this set more then delivers. Packed with a good range 15 neutral to dark sultry eye shadow shades, including 4 matte shades as well as 4 pearl blushers and 3 pearlescent face illuminators all in a super compact box.