Every season I look forward to visiting with super-mom, style expert, Pamela Pekerman for her holiday picks for the season. Being a true taste maker in the fashion industry, Pekerman picks a plethora of brands spanning beauty, fitness/health, style and lifestyle products to introduce her audience. This season, here’s what made her list:
1. Boy Meets Girl – Inspired by the vibrant art and music culture of New York, Boy Meets Girl provides fun and flirty graphic tees with the iconic boy and girl silhouette logo. We’re obsessed with her Coco Hoodies and if you are ever in need of a bridal shower gift, can I recommend her personalized version where you can put the bride and groom’s name on it? And great news fellow Boy Meets Girl fans! Stay Igel, the designer behind the brand is expanding her empire of chic, to now include jewelry! Available at Macys.com, check them out!
2. Coiffie ($55) – Coiffie is a chic, water repellent answer to getting caught in the rain without an umbrella. Shaped like a hood from a parka, but drapes like a scarf wrapped elegantly around your head, Coiffie protects your lovely locks from unfriendly weather conditions. This hair style saver comes in seasonal weights and colors with a silky lining to help prevent frizz, and folds conveniently into a compact travel size. 3. IT Cosmetics – This brand needs no introduction for me, if there’s a product line of theirs I’m hooked on, it’s their It-O2 Ultra Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation ($38) and CC Cream with SPF 50+ ($38)
4. ChicPeek.com ($30) – ChicPeek.com is like having your own accessory curator. Answer a few style questions, create a log in and you have a plethora of designer jewelry picked out to your personal preferences in your on-line jewelry box. The bling on the ring, is that all pieces are priced at $30 each, not matter the original retail price! And stay tuned for more from them with Pamela, a collaboration is on the horizon.
5. Rive ($25) – Rive is not just a pretty face in the market of water bottles. Their innovative, fashion-forward glass bottles are the only packaging considered safe by the FDA. Fashion meets function in these beautifully designed glass water bottles. See their latest collaboration with stylist fashion designer Patricia Fields (you know, just the stylist behind Sex and the City and The Devil Wears Prada…). Not gonna lie, when it’s filled with water it’s probably the heaviest water bottle I own, but considering how much better glass is for the environment and our health, it’s an easy compromise.
6. Words to Sweat By ($49.99) – If you are looking for fitness accessories that provide sassy or serious motivation to get you up off the couch or to help you push through those last minutes of your workout then Words to Sweat By has something for you. Words to Sweat By offers towels, scarves even jewelry with sassy little sayings like, “JogFather,” and “Carpe Dumbbells” to remind you that being fit can be funny too. Check out this “infinitely” motivating infinity scarf.
7. Bestowed ($19/mo or $209/yr) – With all the different trends in health and nutrition, it’s so hard to figure out what snacks are both good for us and good tasting. Thankfully Bestowed.com can help! Dietician and nationally recognized nutritionist and founder of the site, Heather Bauer hand picks a sampling of yummy and healthy snacks delivered to your doorstep every month when you sign up.
8. It Works! ($99) – Imagine tightening, toning and firming your body in 45min just by applying a cloth to said problem area. It Works! has been a Hollywood secret for over a decade that provides Body Contouring Strips that melt away your unwanted blubber and reduces appearance of cellulite with a combination of natural botanical ingredients delivered by a non-woven cloth wrap.
9. HUGRZ ($49.95) – Ever wish your favorite boots came in unlimited colors and styles? HUGRZ has made this possible with their sweater-like covers for boots. A smart way to change up your look with boots you know and love, without breaking the bank. The added bonus for these boot covers is extra coverage
Happy holidays everyone!