1. Everlane Weekender Bag ($95) – Canvas and waterproofed, this bag is just the right size to skip out of town on a moment’s notice. Thoughtful design paired with top notch materials and craftsmanship makes for a comfortable and rugged bag.
2. Leatherman Supertool 300 ($95) – Remember long ago when Swiss Army Knives were the only real option for an ‘all in one’ portable toolset? American inginuity changed that forever when this Portland, Oregon company started innovating in the 1980’s. Get the right mix for yourself – the Supertool 300 is for the serious muti-tool user and perfect for around the home but for carting around the city my boyfriend prefers the Skeletool CX ($89.95) — its minimal and lightweight and comes in so handy.
3. Montie Y-Shot ($99) – This is the slingshot you wish you had when you were a kid. Easily what could be described as a ‘tactical’ slingshot, this beast is accurate whether its for target practice, drunken bets or keeping those sneaky raccoons away.
4. The Glenrothes – Speyside Single Malt Whiskey that is matured, not aged – “each individual cask of the whisky is carefully checked, nosed and tasted many times. What happens to the whisky in the cask is far more important than the number of years spent in it.” A whiskey this good is for sipping and enjoying.
5. Art of Shaving 4 Elements ($60 – Mid size kit) Leaving home doesn’t mean you have to give up a great shave. The set contains travel-approved size Pre-Shave Oil, Pump (1 fl. oz), Shaving Cream Pump (1.5 fl. oz), Genuine Badger Shaving Brush, After-Shave Balm Pump (1 fl. oz).
6. SOL REPULIC Tracks HD v10 ($129) – Solid over the ear headphones that are easy to personalize, from the headband down to the speakers and cables. Superior sound, designed for comfort, we love them so much, we’re hosting a giveaway with them this week. Stay tuned!