The Another New York Fashion Week came and went. And unlike this spring, which was all about heavy contouring and strobing, we have saw a push for more natural, luminous skin. The looks may be more subdued, but that doesn’t mean you have to put your bronzers and highlighters away quite yet; just use them in a softer manner to enhance your natural glow.
Recently, I posted about the exciting GOODNESS pop-up restaurant I was apart of during New York Fashion Week. Founded by Supermodel/environmentalist, Elettra Wiedemann and presented by The Daily Front Row and CIRCA, GOODNESS is a full service pop-up restaurant that provides fresh, healthy and delicious food to the fashion community, while showcasing regionally sourced seasonal cuisine created by local culinary talent. This season the chef line-up included Mario Batali, Alain Allegretti, Leo Forneas and Julian Medina and GOODNESS earned the CFDA’s Health Initiative Stamp of Approval.
In addition to launching the pop-up restuarant, GOODNESS also hosted the GOODNESS Lounge by Renaissance Hotels, offering guests a comfortable “living room” atmosphere for reporters, models and editors to relax and recharge. And for guests in attendance there was a an amazing gift bag which we’re giving away to some lucky readers!
Now for the fun part… WIN THE GOODNESS GIFT BAG ($225+ value)!
Here’s what’s in the bag:
- Rradley London canvas tote bag
- Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
- Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Eye Concentrate
- Lancome Rouge in Love Lip Colour in shade Midnight Rose
- Kusmi Tea in Sweet Love flavor
- Two-Pack of MERCY beverage
- Cynthia Rowley for BAND-AID pack of 20
- Vita Coco 100% pure coconut water
- Hanes Silk Reflection Ultra Sheer Toeless Hosiery
- VITACARE Whitening Gum in Cool Mint Freshness + Pomegranate flavor
HOW TO ENTER:
We’re giving away three GOODNESS gift bags, one on this blog and two others on twitter! There are two ways to enter:
1. Leave a comment under this post and tell me what word(s) comes to mind when you think of “Goodness”. Any (non-spam, happy) comment automatically enters you into the drawing.
2. To enter on twitter, follow @GOODNESSpopup and @DailyFrontRow and tell us what word(s) comes to mind when you think of “Goodness” using the hashtag #WinGoodness. Or tweet the following message to be automatically entered, “Fill in the blank: @GOODNESSpopup @DailyFrontRow when I think of Goodness I think of ____ http://ow.ly/9mwh2 #WinGoodness“.
Two lucky winners that entered on twitter will be chosen at random when @GOODNESSpopup reaches 800 followers.
Mark your calendars and start making your reservations! From February 11th – 14th, Elettra Wiedemann’s GOODNESS pop-up restaurant returns to New York Fashion Week.
As some of you may remember from last fashion week, I worked with the glamorous and wonderful supermodel Elettra Wiedemann on her full service Fashion Week pop-up restaurant, GOODNESS. Well I’m excited to report that for this New York Fashion Week season, GOODNESS returns with an all new line up of prominent chefs including Mario Batali, Leo Forneas, Alain Allegretti and Julian Medina.
Open for lunch only from 11am-3pm on February 11th through the 14th, this years GOODNESS will be held at the Robert, located on the top of the Museum of Art and Design. And if you’ve never been to the Robert for dinner or drinks, you need to! Besides having a very stylish interior, the view is to die for! Set on the 9th floor of the Museum, it has ceiling tall windows that overlooks Columbus Circle and Central Park.
Do I have you convinced yet? Sponsored by The Daily Front Row and CIRCA, we’re pleased to announce that this years GOODNESS has earned the CFDA’s Health Initiative Stamp of Approval. Here’s the line-up:
- Saturday, Feb 11th – Mario Batali of Babbo
- Sunday, Feb 12th – Leo Forneas of ROBERT
- Monday, Feb 13th – Alain Allegretti of La Promenade des Anglais
- Tuesday, Feb 14th – Julian Medina of Toloache
Menu: A la carte or Prix fixe menu ($35)
Reservations are now being accepted at goodnesspopup.com
Also for the first time, Goodness is proud to present the GOODNESS Lounge by Renaissance Hotels on the 7th floor of the Museum of Arts and Design (two floors below the pop-up restaurant). Designed as a comfortable “living room” and wi-fi lounge for editors and fashion week goers to relax and recharge, the GOODNESS Lounge by Renaissance Hotels will feature a touch-up station from beauty sponsor Lancôme. CIRCA, the world’s leading global buyer of fine jewelry, will also showcase their collection of recycled, sustainable luxury jewelry in the lounge, offering attendees access to their collection of antique and contemporary collectible gems. GOODNESS also partnered with Talenthouse and DJ Zen Freeman to choose a resident DJ, and are pleased to announce the winner of our DJ competition, DJ Travisty, who will provide a soothing soundtrack of lounge music and modern remixes for the lounge.