Part of my New Years resolutions is to be more adventurous, so on Christmas day I booked a trip to Hawaii for New Years. I traded in NYC snow for Kona (and eventually Maui) sunshine!
My trips two weeks, so I packed the essentials for my paradise vacation:
- Shiseido Suncare Refreshing Sun Protection Spray SPF 16 – 150ml/5 fl.oz. $28.00
- Sponge Ladi Avokanto – 50ml/1.7 fl.oz. $100
- Whish Flawless Ingrown Hair Serum – 35ml/1.1 fl.oz. $22.50
- Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo – 300ml/10 fl.oz. $18
- Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment – 4.2oz/$36, .35oz/$6
- Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-In Cream – 300ml/10 fl.oz. $26
- Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Infused Comb – $12
- Vichy Apres Soleil Daily Milky Care – 150ml
- Tweezerman Hot For Dots Mini Slant Tweezer – $15
- Hard Candy Just Nail Polish in Pretty in Punk (pink), Frenzy (teal), and Splendid (yellow). 10.3ml/.35 fl.oz. $5
- Ken Paves Travel Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic 1 inch Plate Flat Iron – $59.95
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Liquid Foundation SPF 10 – 30ml/1. fl.oz LIQ. $33.50
- Avalon Organics Bath & Shower Gel in Peppermint – 350ml/12 fl.oz. $10.95
- Upper Canada Hand & Body Lotion – 360ml/12 fl.oz
More in depth review to come, but for now I need to catch a flight!
Affiliation: Sponge, Whish, Macadamia Natural Oil, Hard Candy, Ken Paves, and Upper Canada products we’re sent to me by a company representative for the purpose of this blog. Estee Lauder was given to me by a company rep. for a previous blog I wrote for; Shiseido I received in a gift bag. I was under no obligation to write this review for any of these brands.
French President, Nicolas Sarkozy paid tribute to Rocher, pronouncing him a “great French industrialist, inventor of plant-based cosmetics and pioneer of catalogue sales.”
Currently, Groupe Yves Rocher, has a diversified holding but the family still owns 75% of the company. Yves grandson, Bris Rocher who has served as Vice President since 2003 is set to become President.
Yves Rocher leaves behind a very strong legacy with his namesake, that achieves annual revenues of over 2 billion (euros). The firms distribution channels include, online, catalogues, retail stores, as well as door-to-door selling, generating 40 million clients worldwide.
For more on the products visit yvesrocherusa.com