Oscar Nominee Anna Kendrick’s makeup looked radiant at the 2010 Oscars. Celebrity makeup artist Sara Glick teamed up with Tarte Cosmetics and Arcona Skincare to create her makeup look saying, “I wanted Anna to look ethereal and fresh, to let her natural beauty and radiant complexion shine through.”
Anna Kendrick wore the following products to achieve her soft radiant glow:
- Arcona’s Magic White Ice – used to prep skin.
- Tarte’s Cheek Stain in Eco-Cheek – dabbed and blended on the apples of cheeks.
- Tarte’s LipSurgence Natural Lip Stain in Charmed – used as a base on lips.
- Tarte’s Double-ended Natural Lipgloss in Jake & Samantha – the Samantha side was used on top of Charmed for added shine.
- Arcona’s Lavender Hydrasol – finished the look with a light spritz for added hydration and to set in the look for a fresh, dewy complexion.