BoxyCharm really impressed me this month with gifts from Tatcha, Tarte, Briogeo, Ofra and Starlooks. I’ve always thought BoxyCharm was a great value but swayed a little younger and not all the products resonated and maybe only a few at best excited me. That all changed this month! The January box features:
- 2qty Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Face Masks ($24)
- Travel size Briogeo Roscaro Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray (2.oz, $12)
- Tarte Limited Edition Rainforest Sea Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol III ($36)
- OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in a wine shade Havana Nights ($20)
- Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eye Pencil in black ($19).
It’s the perfect mix of mainstream and indie brands with all products I’ll actually try and use. Of all of these brands Starlooks is the only brand I’ve never tried and because they picked a black liner, I’ll actually give it ago! Also I’m so excited about the Tarte palette, I find that generally the palettes included are really bright colors and skewed for a younger audience. This one is so neutral and would look good on anyone. Also Tatcha!!!! Love their products, so excited to see them in this box as well as Briogeo. I’m in love with their detox scalp product and mask so I’ve actually been meaning to try more products from their line. Generally I find in boxes I often get random shades I’m not as interested in trying where this box felt very versatile and was a great way to start the year.
In case you’re not familiar with BoxyCharm they are a subscription box service that offers 4-5 full-size products worth over $100 for only $21/month + free shipping. This months box is valued at $111.
Learn more at boxycharm.com