Alas, the ‘future of beauty’ opens tomorrow at the flagship Saks Fifth Avenue location in NYC! Today, Charlie and I took a sneak peek of the new beauty floor, which took a trip upstairs to the 2nd floor. No longer in the lobby the space could not be more epic!
Everything is white marble and so open with incredible lighting! The move and expansion includes 58 new brands to the floor, and a plethora of space to house them in! The new floor is 32,000 square feet and now features more than 120 color cosmetics, skincare, fragrance and wellness brands.
The design is in collaboration with Gensler, and features white stone flooring from Italy and the original windows facing Fifth Avenue (restored) allowing natural light to the floor.
At one corner I hit the chicest Louboutin beauty space and on the diagonal a Chanel spa room! There’s also a Dior spa room somewhere in the mix that I missed! As well as Gucci’s first new beauty concept store in the US, that can’t be missed living on that floor. In addition to so many new brands, displays and counters is new treatments.
TREATMENTS AND EXPERIENCES – Lets break this down! Saks curated the following services for their customers:
- FaceGym, the original non-invasive facial workout, exclusive to Saks and the first shop in the United States.
- Dedicated spa rooms for CHANEL, Clé de Peau Beauté, Dior, Kiehl’s Since 1851, La Mer, La Prairie, Martine de Richeville, SKINNEY MedSpa and Sisley Paris.
- Brow and lash styling by Blink Brow Bar London, CoolSculpting and laser hair removal by SKINNEY MedSpa and manicures and meditation by sundays.
- Martine de Richeville’s signature slimming, deep-tissue massage, Rémodelage, —a Saks exclusive and brand-first space in the United States.
- Hand-tied floral arrangements by EB Florals, revolving around the composition of the fragrances and their seasonal availability.
Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Avenue, 2nd floor, NYC. Check it out! You’ll never want to leave!