The holidays are all about being merry and bright – and that includes your skin! I want you all to glow this season, and Kleenex® Facial Cleansing has made it easier and more affordable than ever! They launched the cutest Very Merry Cleansing Collection, which features five super convenient cleansing fabrics to wash, scrub, and remove your skin’s Grinches away. The Very Merry Cleansing Collection (a $45 value for $25 + free shipping!) includes:
- Daily Cleansing Cushions Dispenser (15 count), a daily cleansing cushion you activate with water and then massage onto your The tiny purifying blue dots gently scrub to loosen dirt, while the soft, massaging pillow lifts it away, leaving skin super smooth.
- Exfoliating Cushions Dispenser (12 count), their award-winning, double-sided exfoliating cushions feature a textured blue side that deep cleans dull and dead skin and a white side that instantly smooths and polishes.
- Facial Cleansing Wipes Dispenser (25 count), alcohol free, pre-moistened face wipes featuring their unique layered textured fabric that remove 3x more dirt, oil, and makeup than regular liquid cleansers alone.
- Eye Makeup Removers Dispenser (60 count), dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, these moisture-infused eye makeup removers gently lift even the toughest waterproof formulas effortlessly.
- Cotton Soft Pads (85 count), hypoallergenic cotton soft pads featuring a textured microfiber fabric that’s so soft and durable they can be used wet or dry. The multi-tasking pads are great for everything from applying toners and makeup to removing nail polish.
All of these products are dermatologist tested and ideal for all skin types. And again, the whole collection is only $25! I also love that they sell refills for all of the product’s dispensers which makes re-stocking that much more affordable.
Kleenex® is the OG trusted brand of 150 years helping with bringing comfort and care.Whether it’s blotting our lipstick, drying our eyes, or helping us with a cold, their tissues are what revolutionized the industry. And their line of facial cleansing products feature the same level of durability. The fabrics are next level, textured, and multi-layered with a pro-vitamin complex that gently cleanses.
One of my cardinal rules of skincare is never go to bed with your makeup on. What I love about this collection is you can keep the cushions in your bathroom for a deep clean and the facial cleansing wipes by your bed if you’re feeling lazy to ensure you’re not waking up with raccoon eyes and sad looking skin. When you sleep, your skin does some pretty vital maintenance work, so you don’t want dirt and makeup interfering with that. It can trap dead skin cells, which you want off to make way for new skin cells to come up to the surface. The exfoliating cushion are also great for removing that extra layer of dead skin!
Check them out at KleenexFacialCleansing.com and see what cool things they are up to on their Instagram account @KleenexFacialCleansing.
This post is in proud partnership with Kleenex® Facial Cleansing. Opinions are my own.