It’s no secret that if you’re looking for an incredible assortment of beauty gifts at great values, Sephora is the place to shop. Here are some of their top rated and our favorite gift sets and stocking stuffers. Get them before they are gone, as many of the sets have been flying off the shelves and now only available in store.
1. Living Proof Happy Hair Days Kit ($32,$49 Value)- Healthy hair is always in style no matter the season. Beautiful hair starts in the shower with Living Proof’s shampoo, conditioner, and 5-in-1 styling treatment. Want to keep that perfect blowout from one holiday party to the next? The Night Cap Overnight Perfector is an easy-to-use solution that gives you one week of shiny, vibrant, and more manageable hair overnight.
2. Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Rollerball Trio ($45, $86 value) – The fresh baked cookies aren’t the only thing making the holidays smell sweet. Marc Jacobs Daisy Rollerball Trio features the cult-favorite Daisy scent, Daisy Eau So Fresh, and Daisy Dream rollerballs. Experience elegant and flowery Daisy; bubbly and fruity Daisy Eau So Fresh; and feminine Daisy Dream in this beautiful set.
3. Sephora Brand Kiss Me Balm, $8 (set of 3, $24) – From a kiss under the mistletoe to endless family cheek kisses, Kiss Me Balm is a kissable, scented lip balm with suble color that provides not only lasting color but hydration as well. The creamy formula is available in a variety of shares and is easy to apply.
4. Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo ($14, $24 Value) – This lipstick is double trouble (in a good way). For those of you who like to change up your shade throughout the day the Tangerine/Lingonberry combo is perfect for you. Bite Beauty specializes in high pigment lip products made with natural, organic, food grade ingredients with vitamins and emollients that keep lips hydrated while providing skincare benefits to the lips. Wear these shades alone or layered to create a moisture-rich lip look that lasts.
5. The Michael Kors Gold Fragrances (available in four sizes) – This launch was one of the highlights of my year (Duran Duran performed!). The collection includes three scents: 24K Brilliant Gold, White Luminous Gold, and Rose Radiant Gold. For the glitzy girl who wants some extra bling on her vanity (don’t you just love the packaging?), these fragrances make a luxe addition.
6.The First Aid Beauty Peace, Joy & Fab Kit ($54). If this season you want to get the most bang for your beauty buck, the First Aid Beauty Peace, Joy & Fab kit offers MEGA savings. If purchased individually it would be well over $100 so you’re getting a significant savings with the set at $54. The set includes:
- 6 oz Ultra Repair Cream
- 2 oz Face Cleanser
- 28 x Facial Radiance Pads
- 1.7 oz Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream
- 2.0 oz Vitamin Hydrating Mist
7. Too Faced Le Grand Palais ($58, $378 value) – Presentation is key and Too Face delivered with this little château that opens to reveal three separate palettes with 18 gorgeous shadows, two blushes, one bronzer, and a deluxe size of our bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara.
8. Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gloss ($14) – Sparkle and shine with Sephora’s Ultra Shine Lip Gloss. The maximum-shine, moisturizing gloss stars a new generation of “multi-holographic” shimmers, for perfect light reflection. AAchieve a lush-lip look with full, smooth, hydrated results. Choose your favorite way to shine: Reflex: ultra-opalescent effect for a jewel-like finish, Shimmering: opalescent effect for an elegant luster, Shiny: opalescent-free, for a wet-looking effect
9. Clinique Whole Lotta Chubby Stick Lip Shadow Cheek Holiday Set – For the girl on the go with no time to primp and pamper because her holiday datebook is packed, the Whole Lotta Chubby Set does all the work in one convenient package. The set includes 3 mini Lip Colour Balms in Curvy Candy, Mightiest Maraschino and Poppin’ Poppy, mini Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in Bountiful Beige, and mini Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in Amped Up Apple.
10. Atelier Cologne Necessaire Azur Gift Set ($25, $55 value) – We’ve covered the ladies on your list and now it’s time to spoil that special man in your life. Collection Azur is a completely unexpected experience inspired by ingredients from regions where water and sky become one. Sounds fancy? It is, but its also a practical gift to keep your man smelling sweet. And don’t worry… he has enough scents to choose from no matter how picky he is!
11. Buxom Don’t Miss A beat Full-On Lip Polish Collection ($32, $57 value) -This six-piece set with mini Full-On® Lip Polishes transform your lips with these tingling, lip-plumping polishes. This set’s range of sheer, shimmering shades let lips go partially nude or flaunt a bold, bright lip color that gets noticed under the mistletoe.
12. Kate Somerville ‘8428 Melrose Place’ Set ($85,$138 value) – Aptly named for the trendy west end of Melrose Place, where Kate Somerville is located, the set pays homage to the brand. Get a fresh-from-the-clinic glow with this limited-edition set featuring essentials straight from Kate Somerville’s spa on Melrose Place. Set includes: – ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (2 oz.), Gentle Daily Wash (4 oz.), and Nourish Daily Moisturizer (0.5 oz.) – basically every Somerville spa favorite for pre-makeup pampering.