When it comes to taking care of their skin, guys can be clueless. Which is why the holidays are the perfect time to give him a little extra nudge. Whether he’s at skincare 101 or has a full fledge routine, we have something for every level of skincare connoisseur.
1. Dollar Shave Club (starting at $1/month + $2 shipping and handling) – Great for the practical man who loves a good shave, sign your man (dad, brother… friend!) up for a membership to the Dollar Shave Club. It’s the gift that keeps giving where every month a fresh razor arrives at their doorstep. They also offer an assortment of grooming products that can be added in for an additional cost. They also offer gift packages starting at $35 for a 4 month subscription (which includes a 4X razor and 30z Shave Butter or product of his choice).
2. L’Occitane Holiday Bauble Ornaments, $14 each (or $28 for the set) – If you’re looking for a festive gift for the traveling man (or woman), the L’Occitane Holiday Bauble Ornaments are it. Choose from their top selling nourishing Shea Butter collection or fresh, citrus scent Verbena set. The Verbena Ornament includes a travel size Verbena Cooling Hand Cream Gel, Verbena Shower Gel, Verbena Body Lotion and Verbena Perfumed Soap and the Shea Butter Ornament includes travel Shea Butter Hand Cream, Shea Butter Gentle Milk Soap, Shea Butter Ultra Rich Lotion and Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shower Cream perfectly packaged in a L’Occitane holiday ornament.
3. GOSMILE Sonic Blue Teeth Whitening System ($129, on sale $98) – If there’s one thing that never goes out of style, it’s white teeth. Help him up his tooth game beyond just brushing with no added effort. The Sonic Blue System provides fast-acting light-powered whitener built into the toothbrush. Simply mix the included Teeth Whitening Gel with your favorite toothpaste morning and night and see a difference in as little as 2 days.
4. Anthony The Essential Traveler Kit ($56, $70 value) – Whether he’s a man on the go or in need of a trial run of what a skincare regimen looks like, the Anthony The Essential Traveler Kit has everything he’ll need to help his skin feel refreshed and recharged. Set includes their Glycol Facial Cleanser, Shave Cream, Invigorating Rush Hair & Body Wash, All Purpose Facial Moisturizer and Advanced Formula Lip Balm all in TSA-approved sizing.
5. Caudalie Mask Trio ($39, $65 value) – For the man who has his regimen down and is looking to take things to the next level, this mask set has him covered. Included are the Instant Detox Mask (helps reduce enlarged pore of toxins and pollutants), Glycol Peel (tightens pores, reduces oil and helps even out skintone) and Hydrating mask (perfect for winter, the super moisture mask has a blend of vinolevure and grape seed oil to hydrate and hyaluronic acid to protect against future dehydration).
6. Bliss Citrus Stars ($10, $12 value) – A sweet little stocking stuffer for him in Bliss’ beloved Lemon + Sage scent. The duo includes a 1oz Soapy Suds Body Wash and Body Butter.
7. Manmade by Chris Salgado + Kiehl’s Close-Shavers Squadron Shaving Cream – Kiehl’s President, Chris Salgado recently launched his first book, Manmade on skincare and grooming for every man. His one-size-fits-all advice will probably answer every question he’s ever had about taking care of his face, hair, nails — and other helpful grooming tips from ways to shine your shoes to avoid wrinkling your shirts while packing. Add in a Kiehl’s product, their Close-Shavers Squadron Shaving Cream is a favorite amongst every guy I know and this makes for a great gift. Kiehl’s also has a number of wonderful holiday sets at great values in collaboration with Costello & Tagliapietra with 100% of the net profits supporting Feeding America. Shop the collection HERE.
8. Skyn Iceland Winter Rehab Kit ($65, $104.50 value) – This is a great skincare set and complete regimen to help get him ready for winter (and an amazing value). Specifically formulated for stressed skin and to protect against harsh winter climates, the set includes the Skyn Iceland Glacial Face Wash, Arctic Elixir, Pure Cloud Cream, Icelandic Relief Eye Pen and Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels.
9. Clarisonic Alpha Fit ($189) – Help him get a deep clean, with the recently launched Clarisonic specifically designed for him. It removes, dirt, sweat and oil from the skin, helps minimize the appearance of pores and takes daily cleansing to the next level for a closer shave. There’s even a power cleansing setting for a cleaner beard. Read our full review of the Alpha Fit HERE.