If there was one trend that stood out tonight, it was really beautiful skin and a whole lot of contouring! It should come to no surprise the two ladies that caught my attention, Sienna Miller (in a low cut Miu Miu number) and Amal Clooney (in a classic black Dior gown) both had their makeup done by Charlotte Tilbury.
For Sienna Miller, Charlotte Tilbury created a Grace Kelly inspired look using her makeup line. Here’s how to get the look:
- Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask (launching in March) was used to prep the skin and give the ultimate red carpet facial.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream and Wonderglow were applied lightly all over the face for sunlit, golden-y skin.
- To prep Sienna’s lips, Charlotte Tilbury used her Lip Love Lip Scrub and Lip Magic Lip Balm.
- Charlotte applied Light Wonder Foundation in 6 Medium and 7 Medium, then the Charlotte Tilbury Retoucher Concealer in 2 Fair under the eyes and shade 3 for the rest of Sienna’s face.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder in 1 Fair and 2 Medium was then applied down the center of the face.
- To enhance Sienna’s eyebrows, Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Grace K andCara D were used.
- Charlotte Tilbury The Classic Powder Eye Pencil in Audrey was used along the lash line and down the lashes for a kick. Then Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘n’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown was used over the lash line to add depth. Using her eye blender brush, she applied the enhance shade from The Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate to add definition to the sockets. Then with the eye smudger brush, the pop shade was run along the top of the lash line to intensify and add depth and definition to the outer corner.
- For Sienna’s eyes, Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes in Glossy Black was used heavily on the top lashes, with light strokes on the bottom lashes.
- To enhance the cheekbones, temples and jawline, Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow was used.
- For Sienna’s cheeks, Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks in Ibiza was used all over as a bronzer, Moonbeach was used for highlight across the top of the cheekbones and Formentera as the blush.
- To complete Sienna’s lips, Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Iconic Nude and Matte Revolution Lipstick in Sexy Sienna with a touch of K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Nude Kate.