What a month! A merry, merry month filled with incredible partnerships and features. I have some major THANK YOUS to give to some awesome online publications that I’m so excited to have had the opportunity to work with.
1. The Retail Me Not Insider — you know that AWESOME coupon site you should always check before making any in-store or online purchase (yah, that site!) featured myself, and some of my fav fellow beauty bloggers, Felicia of This That Beauty, Danielle of The Style & Beauty Doctor, and Jeannine of Beauty Sweet Spot and our must-have products of 2012! Check it out at http://theinsider.retailmenot.com
2. My first feature in Refinery 29! Sure it’s a small shout out on their site but for a big event! I recently hosted the DIY station with artist, Sarah Reynolds at R29’s holiday pop-up shop, Tinseltown. We had a blast decorating holiday cards with guests and being apart of the event.
3. Fashion New York Magazine — I was featured as the #FNYGIRL of the day, such an honor! Check out the online fashion, beauty, and lifestyle magazine at http://fashionnymag.com
4. Blush.com – I was recently apart of the Blush.com/Sephora tour which made stops in Chicago, LA and NYC and challenged top beauty bloggers to pick their top 5 products in Sephora, in 5 minutes with a $100 budget (total). They then featured all of our top pics on their site. See our winning items at: http://theblush.com
5. 24 Blogazine – You’re looking at the December cover girl for this online magazine! I was featured in a 3-post series which included the cover shot, behind-the-scenes of our photoshoot and interview with me (you can hear me babble about my must-have clothing items, top health tips, fav NYC spots, and a whole lot more…). http://www.24blogazine.com
6. SpaFinder #GIFTWELL Campaign – in a crusade to end bad gifting, SpaFinder featurued 12 influencers (ahem including yours truly) as they shared the worst present they’ve ever received and then encouraged all of you to share your worst gift using the hashtag #GIFTWELL. I already featured this earlier this month, but you know what I’m really proud of it! Sure I’m talking about a singing fish, but this was such a fun campaign to be apart of and so enjoyed reading all of your responses. http://www.spafinder.com/giftwell
Thank you to all of you amazing brands and publications for thinking of me and for rocking my December! I look forward the exciting road ahead in the new year. xo