Recently, I attended an event hosted by SheFinds.com CEO + Editor, Michelle Madhok and dermatologist, Dr. Karcher for tips, tools and websites that help balance life from work. Lets face it, we’re all juggling a million things, so website recommendations to make our lives easier are always appreciated. Here are their top-rankers:
- For services use Lifebooker.com and ZocDoc.com to book everything from hair to doctor’s appointments online.
- TheScramble.com offers up healthy meal ideas, complete with printable grocery shopping lists.
- Skip the grocery line all together and opt for FreshDirect.com or Peapod.com to have your groceries delivered right to your front door.
- TinyPrints.com saves you time on sending cards and from forgetting important occasion. Just import your friends and family’s addresses and birthdays, and you can have cards automatically sent to them on important dates.
- Benefit from shopping off eBates.com. You’ll get cash back when you shop at popular websites including Nordstrom.com, Sears.com, Walmart.com and more.
- Looking for discounted gift cards? Check out PlasticJungle.com where you can buy