Break out the bubbly, Veuve Clicquot has partnered with skincare brand, Fresh to create a limited-edition “Clicquot in the Snow Beauty Survival Kit.” Geared to keep snow bunnies hydrated, the beauty survival kit features Fresh’s most nourishing products (including the Citron de Vigne scent which was originally inspired by Veuve Clicuor champagne), the kit includes:
- Citron de Vigne Eau de Parfum Rollerball is a purse-friendly fragrance perfect for travel and slope-side pick-me-ups with a Veuve Cliquot inspired sparkling citrus aroma.
- Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 blends real sugar, a natural humectant, with meadowfoam and black currant seed oils to hydrate, soften, and protect your lips while you ski.
- Soy Face Cleanser To-Go is an extra-gentle formula for all skin types that whisks away impurities after an active day outdoors without stripping the skin of essential moisture.
- Crème Ancienne, the ultimate anti-aging face cream, is proven to provide long-lasting hydration that will stand up to high winds and low temperatures on the mountain.
- Seaberry Restorative Body Cream To-Go is an ultra-nourishing, omega-rich treatment designed to calm and relieve irritation—making it ideal for post-ski pampering.
- Brown Sugar Hand Cream provides up to six hours of supreme moisture for seriously dehydrated hands, so they stay silky soft and smooth underneath your gloves.
Housed in a chic, black cosmetic case that reads “Clicquot in the Snow” and adorned with snowflakes, the collection is affordably priced at $60 ($106 value). So lets face it, you don’t need to hit the slopes to appreciate the great assortment and value of the set.