Well kids, it’s been an exciting 3 weeks in Peru! I’ve traveled all over the country through Lima, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, Huacachina, Trujillo and so much more that I can hardly believe this trip is coming to an end. While I’m putting together all of my travel guides for any of you planning a future tips, here’s a quick peak from a shoot James and I did while traveling through the Sacred Valley.
Tag: lands end
The monogram craze is nothing new, although my deep love and affection for anything with my initials and/or blog name has only seemed to grow with time! Call it vanity — although I prefer to think of it as more personalized or special but everything looks better with my initials on it!
1. stella & dot Signature Initial Charms ($26 each) – Sterling silver initial charms. Simple and to the point, they are great on their own or mix and matched with other charms.
2. C. Wonder Reversible Pebbled Leather Belt Strap ($48) – C. Wonder has a whole section of their store and website dedicated to monogramming. The versatility of a reversible belt, plus initial combo is genius.
3. BaubleBar Medium Monogram necklace ($110) – This is a staple in my jewelry box and a great layering piece. It’s also available in silver and in a variety of sizes.
4. fleur du mal Say My Name Custom Monogram Panty ($98) – It doesn’t get any sexier then this pair of undies. (No seriously, find me a hotter pair). You can also have your name (or his…) written out, and is available in two shades of pink and your choice of thread color. Bridal shower gift anyone?
5. C. Wonder Wide Enamel Initial Bangle ($58) – as of the next time I go
You all know how much I love a style challenge! So when I was gifted this classic Women’s Fishing Net Sweater from Lands End Canvas, and asked to participate in a style project, I was all in. First off, everyone should have a few basic knits in their wardrobe (I have quite an assortment), they are incredibly versatile and one of the easiest pieces to transition from summer to fall!
First Look: Summer Casual – shorts and booties (flip flops/sandals also work).
For a more polished look add a belt and jacket. It also goes great with a hat!
As you transition into fall, update your shorts with Khakis. Belt it in either a brown or red and add a casual shoes or wedge.