Well kids, it was a week to remember. Fitness classes, fashion shows, gifting suites, spray tans and endless fun in the sun. Miami Swim did not disappoint! I was out with some of my favorite bloggers and the Swim USA team. Swim USA owns/licenses several amazing swim brands including Vera Bradley, Kikirio, Miracle Suit, Magic Suit, Reebok, Eco Swim and many more. Megan Zietz and I took over their Instagram/Stories for the weekend with the help of our friend Kristi from currentlycrushing.com to share our trip and did a fun photo journal using the NEW Fujifilm Instax SQ6.
We had a blast styling our swim suits into outfits and documenting our week. The new SQ6 offers an instant SQUARE format camera and includes three strobe color filters for a pop of color to the flash, as well as a front-facing mirror which makes selfies effortless. Available in three gorgeous metallic colors, Blush Gold, Graphite Gray and Pearl White, Megan, Kristi and I each got one and paired them with my Pretty Connected Shop camera straps making them the chicest accessory. They’re too cute to be hidden in a bag so we wore ours like purses. Plus there’s something so nice about making memories and documenting them in real time with an instant camera. Here were some of the highlights:1. The fashion shows…
We hit the tents for several swim shows and the highlight for me was the Sinesia Karol Swim Show. They had a great mix of suits and beachwear/cover-ups. They were one of the less main stream shows I went to and I love discovering new brands so they were my favorite.
2. Beach time! We did several shoots during the trip — we were not short on amazing swim suits from the Swim USA brands — walking the beach and shooting with my girls was the best!
3. The Bollare Gifting Suite is always a highlight. Redken did our hair while we explored the latest from brands including RCVA, Wrangler, Chinese Laundry, Volcom. The new obsession worthy brand I discovered, Innika Choo (I’m wearing their pink top and shorts below!) alongside my new Chinese Laundry white sandals.
4. The Swim Show at the Convention Center is also not to be missed, especially if you’re a buyer or in the industry. Swim USA was showing several of their brands at the show so we had a great time tagging along and getting a sneak peek at next season’s collections. We stayed at the Loews which offered free shuttles in the cutest Swim Show cars.
5. Spray Tan with NKD SKN, because you can’t be in Miami without a rocking tan, and you can’t be outside without SPF. That’s the fastest way to ruin your skin and age! NKD SKN is organic and cruelty free and made me instantly feel better about wearing a bathing suits the whole week.
6. The Studio at Tractenberg took a road trip from NYC to Miami. As one of the top beauty pr agencies they brought their amazing beauty clients to Miami and gifting products from Dr. Brandt, Eyelure Eyelashes, hand cream from Ahava, hair products from Rita Hazan, nail polish from Sally Hansen and sun care from Image Skincare, which is my new obsessions skincare brands. I don’t know why I even bothered packing a beauty bag, they took such good care of us!
7. Spending the day with KIKIRIO at Cabana. One of Swim USA’s new partners, their suits are SO HOT!!!!!!!! I’m literally so obsessed, I’m going to start working out now so by next year I can fit into them.
9. Dinner at Planta. We went to a lot of fancy dinners/hot spots in Miami while I was there but Planta was the all star. The all plant-based/vegan menu did not disappoint! I can understand why it’s always packed and admired by vegans and carnivores alike, it’s exceptional!
10. The highlights we’re made better by getting to spend it with my blogger friends and the amazing Swim USA team who made us feel like family! From epic dinners, to beach walks and exploring new hotels I could not have asked for a better group. Special shout out to Sunglass Hut for all the shades and Fujifulm for the cameras.