Can we talk about how excited I am to be featured in Well+Good!? I’ve been reading their site probably since they first launched and they are such an authority in all things wellness and health and such a resource for navigating the non-toxic, naturals beauty world. Between them and Credo (which is like the Sephora of non-toxic, more natural beauty brands), I’ve become so much more inspired and educated on clean beauty.
In the post they feature 5 bloggers and we each pick our favorite lipstick shade that will look good on most anyone, (you can read the full post HERE). I had such a blast testing out so many shades, I wanted to share some other top picks from my favorite non-toxic beauty brands:
1. Nu Evolution Lip Stick in Allure (as seen in Well+Good) – Simply put, it’s the perfect nude! And one of the first that doesn’t make me look like a corpse.
2. Kosas in shade Thrillest – Reds can be intimidating but this orange-red is vibrant without being in your face and makes a statement without being overpowering. It’s very wearable and perfect for the holiday season!”
3. Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Satin Lip Cream in shade #18 Sonoma – A soft pink that feel amazing on! It’s like putting on a lip oil, you just want to rub your lips together and bask in all the good-for-your-lips ingredients in the formula.
4. Burt’s Bees Lipstick in shade #513 Doused Rose – I’m a big fan of the Burt’s Bees lipsticks. All offer the intensity of the shades seen in the packaging and are so moisturizing. Plus they help soften and condition lips for up to 8 hours. Doused Rose is the perfect everyday pink that flatters most skin tones.
5. 100% Pure Cocoa Butter Semi-Matte Lipstick in shade Marrakesh – A nice bright, fuchsia lipstick pops on so many skin tones. This one is stunning, and the fact that it’s matte and moisturizing at the same time and packs this much pigment makes it one for the books. And by books I mean your makeup case.