As one of the inaugural products launched by the brand in 1996, Hope in a Jar was an instant favorite and has maintained a loyal following ever since. For the 10 year anniversary, Renewed Hope in a Jar emerges as a refreshed sensorial formula that offers lightweight, whipped moisturizer that works on multiple layers of skin for constant renewal.
The Renewed Hope formula grants three of the most demanding skin wishes through three key actions on skin:
1. Refined texture with visibly smaller pores and fine lines
2. All-day hydration
3. Re-energized healthy color and glow
To celebrate the launch of a soon-to-be beauty cult favorite, motivational speaker and philosophy’s wellness ambassador, Gabby Bernstein led an hour-long talk filled with meditation and life tools to renew and manifest hope in the new year.
Steps to Manifesting Hope:
- Witness your crazy and call it by its name
- Live with optimism and renew with hope
- Clarify those hopes and visions and hold them with certainty and relaxation
- Become a magnet for the miracle – You have to be willing to write down your desire and then surrender it fully, dwelling in the energy of joy
- Ask for a sign and chill – Ground yourself in knowing and believe in your hopes
- Glow – Be the joy. Be the light. Every time you enter a room.
As a well-being brand, Philosophy empowers every woman to live, love and feel her very best every day. In addition to the Renewed Hope in a Jar moisturizer, the brand boasts the launch of Microrenewal Hydrating Mist to re-energize and rehydrate the skin anytime, anywhere, the Re-energizing Mask, which provides a cooling, instant burst of hydration to retexturize, promote gentle exfoliation, and increase skin micro-circulation, and Renewed Hope in a Jar Overnight, designed to help boost skin’s nightly cell-renewal and improve skin’s ability to fight dehydration, dullness and rough texture.
The entire Renewed Hope collection is now available on philosophy.com and at all philosophy retailers.