With less then a week until New York Fashion Week reigns over us, here are the products that help some of our top bloggers friends get through.
1. Hide it! Kristin Booker of Fashion.Style.Beauty shares, “other than good boots, the most important thing is concealer: you will be dehydrated and your skin will start to look like crap. Chantecaille Bio-Lift Concealer is my absolute favorite go-to during New York Fashion Week: a light concealer that virtually erases undereye circles that contains Hexapeptide to smooth existing lines. It’s like instant Photoshop, it’s light, and comes in an easily-portable slim metal case.”
2. Multi-task. Tonya Mann of Macy’s mBLOG relays on, “La Mer Illuminating Eye Gel, which doubles as an instant under eye brightener & shadow primer, and Tory Burch Cat’s Meow Lip & Cheek Tint.”
3. Stay Charged. Valis Vicenty of Glam.com tells us, “between using my phone camera, voice recorder and keeping my social media feeds open, I feel like I’m always running out of juice. So I never leave home without a portable charger (or two). Jellyfish’s GoGo Juice Stick can completely recharge my phone in one shot — no outlet necessary — and easily fits in my bag or pocket when I have to rush off to the next show.
4. Power Up. While Jamie Stone, of Honestly Jamie hasn’t attended NYFW for some seasons, her must-haves when going were always “heels you can walk in (like these from Sole Society), a portable cell phone battery an
5. Makeup Wipes. As for me it’s all about the makeup wipes! There will inevitably be nights when I just can’t make it to the sink or need a nap in between shows so I stay fully stocked with Simple Eye Makeup-Remover Pads and Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Facial Wipes. I’ve also recently discovered Simple Cleansing Micellar Water which accompanied by some cotton balls have also made my nightstand to add some moisture and vitamins to my sleep deprived skin.