For the past few months, I’ve been updating my wardrobe with some much needed accessories and accent pieces. Here are some of my current favorite, many of which make great last minute gifts!
1. GIGI New York Uber Clutch ($148) – additional colors available. Super chic and season-less. Go for the reptile-embossed leather style for added texture and score extra points if you can get it custom monogrammed.
2. Movado Bold Crystal Accent Bangle Watch ($495) – I received this from a Lucky Magazine event and I rarely take it off. The rose gold makes it fun to mix and match with other metallics (as seen above), gold and silver and makes for great arm candy.
3. Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones ($299) – I travel a lot and these save me from noisy neighbors, screaming children, and every other possible nuisance while flying. They are extremely comfortable with cushions at the top of the set and around the ear buds and the best part is you can switch the headsets from noise canceling to regular (with or without music playing) if you need a mute button on life.
4. Chamilia by Swarovski Group Love You To Death Skull Earrings ($40) – made of .925 sterling silver with Swarovski crystal accents these earrings are so cool and make a great, and affordable gift!
5. Jet Set Candy Chrysler Building Charm in 14K Gold Vermeil ($198), also available in Sterling Silver ($148) – I love this brand, then make great charms from cities all over the world. I love wearing my Chrysler Building necklace when traveling since it makes me feel like I’m taking a piece of NYC with me. Fun party trick, you can flip the bottom and a key comes out.
6. Kendra Scott Naomi Double Finger Ring ($130) – This unique stunner is a compliment winner with it’s shiny stone peaking out from between your fingers.
7. SoleMates High Heeler – Every high heel wearing woman (especially in NYC) needs these! Available in different colors and sizes (I’m partial to the clear), these protect your heels from wear and tare and you from sinking into the ground. I was at a wedding this past month and if it wasn’t for these, I’d be planted in the grass seen above. (They also have cute S.O.S kits that make great gifts).
8. Yosi Samra Foldable Ballet Flats ($66) – don’t underestimate how handy a pair of nude flats are that fold into the smallest of bags. Complete feet saver.
7. UGG Austalia Fluff Clog Slippers ($100), additional colors available – what more can you want out of a pair of slippers then for them to be super fluffy, and pink? It’s a pleasure walking around the apt in these — especially after a night out in heels. (I’m also more then slightly obsessed with the UGG x Pendleton collection, which is going on my holiday wish list.)
6. Reebok Skyscape ($74.99) – they do just about everything but make you eggs in the morning. They are washable, lightweight, lay flat, can be worn without socks and are beyond comfortable. I travel a lot and these are easy to pack and are great for everything from walking around to going to the gym.