Tune in tonight, Thursday, April 25 at 9 PM for “QVC and CEW Present Beauty with Benefits.” The two-hour charitable event is a collaboration between QVC and Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) and will feature a medley of beauty brands, with the net proceeds benefiting Cancer and Careers; a program of the CEW Foundation that supports men and women balancing work and cancer.
Expect brands such as Clarisonic, Bare Escentuals, StriVectin, tarte and Laura Geller to be featured during the broadcast, as well as CEW President Carlotta Jacobson alongside QVC regulars like celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal and Lev Glazman, co-founder of Fresh.
As an added incentive, QVC is offeringa gift with purchase that includes samples from participating brands, plus shipping and handling will be offered at no charge.
Beauty products featured as part of “QVC and CEW Present Beauty with Benefits” will be available while supplies last, through QVC.com, the QVC apps or by calling 800.345.1515. Prices will range from approximately $25.00 to $250.00 and featured products include:
· Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream
· bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Four-Piece Lip Gloss Collection
· Clarins Double Serum Age Control Concentrate
· Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, 1.7 Ounces
· Clarisonic Pink Floral PLUS Set
· DIORSHOW Mascara
· Dr. Dennis Gross Vitamin D Serum
· Fresh Three-Piece Spa Escape Body and Lip Kit
· Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara with 2 Clean to be True
· IT Cosmetics Luxe High Performance Eye Shadow Palette
· Josie Maran Argan Body Oil, Calm and Balance Scented Duo
· Laura Geller I-Care Automatic Eyeliner Quad
· Mally Poreless Perfection Skin Finisher and Brush
· Perricone MD Four-Piece Collection
· Peter Thomas Roth Super-Size Un-Wrinkle Conceal and Brighten
· philosophy believe in miracles five-piece deluxe collection
· StriVectin-SD Power Serum for Wrinkles, 1.7 Ounces
· tarte Amazonian Clay Body Bronzer with Body Buki Brush
· WEN by Chaz Dean 32-Ounce Body Cleansing Crème with Loofah