Whether you’re looking for some last minute gifts or trying to update to your jewelry box, here are some of my favorites for everyday to wear to making a statement at the holiday party.
1. Alex + Ani bracelets (prices starting at $28) – A great assortment of expandable bracelets with charms, great alone, even better stacked!
2. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALLIZED has a vast holiday assortment of jewelry as well as exclusive designer collaborations including Akong London, Auden, Caleidoscopio, Camila Klein, Helene Zubeldia, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Marmen. Featured above is the Miguella Atomic Simple Bracelet ($98). The necklace is $587, and earrings ($81).
3. Isabelle Grace Jewelry Ilana Earrings ($56) – A simple leaf shape that is hammered to add texture and a bit of shine. These earrings are about 2 1/2 inches long including ear wire. Available in Silver and Vermeil.
4. TOUS Sindano necklace ($135) – A stunning combination of 18kt yellow gold, sterling silver and ebony. 3,5cm. – 1 3/8″.
6. House of Harlow 1960 jewelry. Designed by Nicole Richie, this is one of my favorite jewelry lines. And Karmaloop.com (and their new ladies only site, missskl.com) is currently running a special of $40-50% of the select styles featured (on sale for $20.95 – $47.95).