I consider myself a healthy eater but with constantly being on the road (or rather on the go), I’ve become a grab-and-snack-aholic. Fortunately, chips and popcorn have come a long way since the Doritos and Smartfood days and thanks to Popcorn, Indiana consumers have a more healthier alternative to their junk food equivalents without sacrificing nutrition or flavor.
1. Popcorn, Indiana is a real city (in Indiana)
2. Popcorn, Indiana is not founded in it’s namesake but in New Jersey
3. Popcorn, Indiana’s classic, handcrafted popcorn and Kettlecorn use 100% natural ingredients and are gluten-free, contain zero trans fat, are made from non-GMO corn, and contain whole grains.
3. The Bacon Ranch Popcorn is actually vegetarian
4. This month they’ve launched the first ready-to-eat Movie Theater popcorn that comes in a microwave safe bag (you literally just put the popcorn bag in the microwave).
5. Launching in October, Indiana, Popcorn is introducing 4 new dessert-worthy flavors: Dark Fudge Peppermint Kettlecorn, Chocolate Peanut Butter Kettlecorn, Almond Biscotti Caramel Popcorn, and Roasted Peanut Caramel.
Considering each year, over 16 billion quarts of popcorn are popped and consumed by the American public, Popcorn, Indiana makes for the perfect affordable gourmet option, that spans the taste spectrum: it’s fresh, crunchy, salty and sweet, with a medley of classic and creative flavors.
And popcorn is just the beginning: Last year, Popcorn, Indiana introduced the world’s first popcorn chip, chip’ins®. They are air popped, and never baked or fried and delicious (I should know, I sampled them all). Chip’ins® are 100% natural, free of preservatives, gluten, and trans fat, and have 8g of whole grain per serving. And despite being on the market for well over a year, this event was my first Chip’ins® experience since my local deli only houses their popcorn (I’m going to have to talk to them about that!).
Check them out and let me know what you think! Popcorn, Indiana snacks are available at leading retailers nationwide, including Walmart, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Safeway, and Kroger. Learn more at popcornindiana.com