Ever wonder how to get that perfectly creepy vampire look, complete with dropping blood down your lip? Check out this How-To by Make Up For Ever.
1) Start by mixing HD Microperfecting Primer #5 with a pale shade of HD Invisible Cover
Foundation and apply to the entire face.
2) Using the white shade from the Flash Color Palette, highlight the center of the forehead,
cheekbones and brow bone.
3) Sculpt the face using Eye Shadows #127 and #82 on the cheeks and temples.
4) Dust Star Powder #942 over the entire face.
Rim the lash line using Aqua Eyes #0L in black, and then smudge the liner on the lids.
Apply Diamond Shadow #307 to the lids.
Sculpt the crease using Eye Shadows #76 and #139
Apply Faux Lash #209 and Smoky Lash Mascara in Black.
Finish by rimming the inner eye with Aqua Lip #8C to create a bloodshot effect.
1) Line the lips using Aqua Eyes #0L, and then add Rouge Artist Intense #42 on top.
2) Finish by highlighting the lips with Star Powder #902.
1) To create blood effects on the face, mix red lipstick and clear lip gloss together apply to
the mouth using a thin eyeliner brush. Apply as desired to other areas.
2) For veins, lightly draw tree branch looking lines using Aqua Eues #11L, then add
accents and discoloration using Aqua Eyes #12L and smudge to blue the lines. You can
use the veins on the inside of your arms as a reference.
If all else fails grab that cheapy white face powder from CVS and your best blood red lipstick and go wild! Just don’t forget the cold cream –hands down best way to get any type of excessive face paint off your face.