Wednesday evening, I joined the Dior team for the launch of Dior.com. Hosted at SL (aka Simyone Lounge) in the Meatpacking District, guests enjoyed makeovers and the opportunity to explore the new Dior.com site.
My Dior makeup artist, Aliyah was amazing. Anxious to play with the Rouge Dior range, she introduced me to the perfect holiday red lipstick –Rouge Blossom. I have some difficulty finding red shades that work for me since I have yellow undertones in my skin. Feminine and vibrant, Rouge Blossom, brightened me right up and is officially my color for the holidays.
MY DIOR MAKEUP LOOK:
- Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation in shade Medium Beige – This was applied to a kabuki brush and then buffed into my skin, evening my skin tone and giving me a healthy glow.
- Skinflash Radiance Boosting Pen in shade Sunbeam– this was then applied under my eyes to conceal my dark circles and tired eyes.
- Rouge Dior Lipstick in shade Rouge Blossom
- 5 Couleurs Designer Eyeshadow in shade Amber Design – this shimmery quad had me shimmering all evening!
- DiorShow Mascara in shade Black
What to expect on the new site? E-Commerce for starters (hooray for being able to purchase Dior online!), product information and beauty advice including application tips, online tutorials, and an array of ‘how to choose a’ (fragrance, foundation, mascara, lipstick…) tutorials. It’s a little heavy on the flash, but what can I say, I still J’adore Dior.