It’s been a long week, I’m burnt out. How about you? After being on planes all summer and then diving into a wonderful week in New York for fashion shows, presentations and parties I’m inspired! And slightly sleep deprived. While I should be spending this weekend writing, writing, writing (and I will!), I need some physical activity to jump start my endorphins up that doesn’t involve running around the city in my Mui Mui’s.
So TOMORROW, Saturday, Sept. 18th lets get active and join Women’s Health in their outdoor summer festival, Are You Game? sponsored by Asics, Athleta, Burt’s Bees, MGD 64, Oakley, Special K, and Subaru; Partners: Crunch, Kulae, and Oasis Day Spa; and Beneficiary: FEED Foundation.
Are You Game? will be open to the public at $10 per person with 50% of that fee going to the Event Beneficiary, FEED Foundation. Students will receive complimentary admission with their college ID. The event will offer a host of fun activities, such as:
- Fitness Classes
- One-on-One Golf Instruction with a pro in the Oakley Golf Cage
- Mechanical bull
- Oasis Day Spa Chair Massages
- “Workout to Knockout” Makeover Cabana with manicures, skin consultations, hairstyling, and makeup applications.
- Eat Smart Cooking demonstrations
- Breakfast & Snack Bar sponsored by Special K
- Nutrition Counseling
- Virtual Kayaking sponsored by Subaru
- Fashion Shows
- Happy Hour from 2-4 PM
- Live DJ spinning all day
- All attendees will receive a Women’s Health tote bag
- The first 1,300 women on site will receive a custom Women’s Health Are You Game? eco-friendly yoga mat from Kulae
WHEN: SATURDAY, September 18th, 2010. From 10 AM – 4 PM
WHERE: Manhattan’s Hudson River Park at Pier 46 (Charles Street and West Street)
REGISTRATION: Register online at www.areyougame2010.com. Attendees will also be able to register and pay on site. Students will receive complimentary admission with their college ID.
So the real question is… are you game?