Happy Friday everyone! Yesterday, we enjoyed National Relaxation Day with Tommy Bahama at their 5th Avenue restaurant in NYC and to help keep the celebration going (since everyday should be National Relaxation day in my book!), we’re giving away two sets of the Tommy Bahama Relaxation Kit ($110 value).
The kit includes: Tommy Bahama Beach Chair Candle, Seashell Picture Frame, Customized 24oz Water Bottle, 101 Blender Drinks book, Relaing tea by San Francisco Herb & Natural Food Co., Customized NRD MyClock and Bamboo Floor Mat.
Win them! There are three ways to enter (each option counts as a separate entry):
1. Leave a comment on why you want to win
2. Follow us on twitter and tweet about the giveaway using the hashtag #PCgiveaway OR TWEET: RT & follow @prettyconnected for ur chance to #win the @TommyBahama relaxation kit! ($110 value) #PCgiveaway http://bit.ly/17RXrkp
3. Follow @prettyconnected on Instagram and like the matching post. Here’s the direct link –> instagram.com/prettyconnected
**Extra credit if you “Like” Pretty Connected on Facebook at Facebook.com/PrettyConnected
Happy Sunday friends! For this weeks giveaway we’ve got one of the most versatile dresses on the market! Behold, the Von Vonni Transformer Dress — it’s one size fits most (from size 0 – 12) and can be worn over 25 different ways. Don’t believe it? Check out this video:
Impressive right? So whether you want to go all Marilyn Manroe style with a halter style or something more conservative or otherwise, this is one fun dress to style and re-style, over and over again. Plus, it travels well and you don’t have to worry about it not fitting if you go up or down a size (or multiple sizes). All Von Vonni pieces are produced in NYC — the city that is not only Von’s home — but his muse.
One lucky grand prize winner will win the Von Vonni Transformer Short Dress in Red (photographed above) valued at $120! There are 2 ways to enter: Each option counts as a separate entry.
1. Leave a comment under the post telling us why you want to win.
2. Follow us, @PrettyConnected on twitter & tweet us why you want to win or about the promotion using the hashtag #PCgiveaway. Sample tweet: Follow @prettyconnected & RT 4 ur chance to
#win this @Von_Vonni Transformer Dress ($120 value): http://bit.ly/12ZT8Rh #PCgiveaway
**extra credit if you like Pretty Connected on Facebook: Facebook.com/PrettyConnected
ABOUT VON VONNI:
Happy Friday friends! I had so much fun last month partnering with my favorite retailer, Henri Bendel and skincare brand, Skyn Iceland for our summer ‘Calm Down and Cool Down’ event that we’re going to celebrate some of the highlighted products with a giveaway!
While Skyn Iceland has all the products you need to keep your skin refreshed and hydrated, there’s nothing quite like a weekend away to rejuvenate the soul. And where better to shop for those weekend essentials then Henri Bendel? So this week I’m giving away some key must-haves from both brands to keep you cool and chic all summer long.
One lucky grand prize winner will get a selection of Henri Bendel products (photographed above) including the Bendel’s Large Hanging Weekender Bag ($70), Bag Tag, Contact Case, and Pill Box as well as our 4 must have Skyn Iceland products for Summer: Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, Glacial Cleansing Cloths, Arctic Face Mist and ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion. The grand prize is valued at over $300!
Two additional winners will get a set of the four Skyn Iceland products ($119 value)! There are 4 ways to enter: Each option counts as a separate entry.
Earlier I posted about GOODNESS, the full service Fashion Week pop-up restaurant created by supermodel, Elettra Wiedemann.
Taking over the space of Ed’s Chowder House at the Empire Hotel (across from Lincoln Center), from Sept 11th – 14th, 7am – 3pm, GOODNESS will be open for breakfast and lunch to provide healthy and delicious appetizers, entrees and desserts. Free wi-fi provided by the Orange Hat Group.
WIN IT! To help celebrate the launch, Orange Hat Group and the GOODNESS team are giving away Elettra’s VIP GOODNESS gift bag to one lucky winner (as in literally that bag on her arm in the photograph!).
What’s in the bag?
- A certificate for a complimentary pair of Civic Duty “Fascination” shoes (in your choice of color/size).
- Half United Bullet Necklace (for every on necklace sold, Half United donates a week of healthy school meals to a child in need).
- Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (4.2 fl oz), Hypnose Mascara in Black and Bienfait Aqua Vital Continuous Infusing Moisturizer
- Kusmi Tea – Detox (pack of 20)
- Cynthia Rowley BAND-AID (pack of 20)
- TheraPearl Eye-ssential Pack
- VITA COCO 100% pure coconut water (11.1 fl oz)
- The latest issue of The Daily Front Row
All wrapped up in a Radley London tote bag (pictured).
TO ENTER Tweet…
**Any condensed link used in the tweet is allowed as long as it links back to this post so anyone who enters may view the prize and rules to enter.
For more information on GOODNESS or to make a reservation visit www.goodnessbadness.com. Please feel free to share our invitation to the pop-up restaurant above. We hope you can make it!