Just because you waited until the last minute doesn’t mean the present has to feel anything short of thoughtful and pure perfection. Especially if these picks make the cut!
Tag: Michael Aram
With Christmas less than ten days away, we took the guesswork out of finishing those final gifts, all for under $50!
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen Kit ($25) – Why it’s a great gift: These pencils glide on so easily and have a beautiful wet metallic finish. Easy to apply, this kit is a great value set and features 5 Pixi eye pencils (all in different colors) as well as a sharpener.
1. NARS Orgasm Lust Set – $30
2. Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style 0.33 oz Eau de Toilette. Available in scents: Baby, “G”, Angel, Love and Music – $30.00/each or $100 for the Wicked Style Gift Set (which includes all five fragrances).
3. Hourglass Extreme Sheen Set – $45
4. Victoria’s Secret Beauty Ornaments (choose from VS fragrances, lip gloss and eyeliner sets) – $10/each
5. REN Mini Body Gift Set & Mini Rose Trio Gift Set – $25/each
6. Dermalogica AGE Smart Starter Kit – $50
7. Pevonia Myoxy-Caviar To Go Timeless Renewal Set – $79
8. Michael Aram Twig Snowflake Ornament – $29
9. Tanqueray Gin – $13.99 (375mL/half bottle), $19.99 (750mL)
Okay it’s getting down to the wire. Have you bought all your holiday gifts? Lets talk through a few ideas to help you figure out what to get those remaining on your list.
There are a lot of great holiday sets available right now in the wonderful world of makeup so if the person you’re shopping for has a favorite brand, visit their website and check out their gift sets. Otherwise I recommend #1 & #3 for any picky beauty queens on your list who appreciate quality makeup. #2 is great for anyone from teenagers to your coworker looking for a little friend for their desk. Their scents tend to be on the sweeter/fruitier side. However owning a Harajuku Lover may
Calling all brides! Today at noon Gilt Groupe is launching a wedding sale. Unlike their regular 1-day sales, this event will last until midnight on Sunday, 10/24 with a different theme everyday. If you’re planning a wedding, or even in one (that’s me! proud bridesmaid to be), you’re probably well aware of all the expenses associated with both and that it’s hard to skimp for your big day. So at up to 60% off, Gilt has you covered.
As a side note: all you guests attending the wedding, check out the Michael Aram selection on the last day of the sale (10/24). I’m so fond of his work and aesthetic. In my opinion, his pieces truly make the perfect wedding present.
Here’s the official schedule:
Day One: For the Bride and Groom
Key brands include: Alberta Ferretti, Vera Wang Collection