The monogram craze is nothing new, although my deep love and affection for anything with my initials and/or blog name has only seemed to grow with time! Call it vanity — although I prefer to think of it as more personalized or special but everything looks better with my initials on it!
1. stella & dot Signature Initial Charms ($26 each) – Sterling silver initial charms. Simple and to the point, they are great on their own or mix and matched with other charms.
2. C. Wonder Reversible Pebbled Leather Belt Strap ($48) – C. Wonder has a whole section of their store and website dedicated to monogramming. The versatility of a reversible belt, plus initial combo is genius.
3. BaubleBar Medium Monogram necklace ($110) – This is a staple in my jewelry box and a great layering piece. It’s also available in silver and in a variety of sizes.
4. fleur du mal Say My Name Custom Monogram Panty ($98) – It doesn’t get any sexier then this pair of undies. (No seriously, find me a hotter pair). You can also have your name (or his…) written out, and is available in two shades of pink and your choice of thread color. Bridal shower gift anyone?
5. C. Wonder Wide Enamel Initial Bangle ($58) – as of the next time I go