Not all cat ladies are created equal. Those not in the fashion sphere look at “cat ladies” as lonely single women who walk around their overstuffed (read: Hoarder) apartment talking to their felines. Non! The world of fashion has challenged this stereotype, transforming “cat ladies” into sophisticated high-style women.
I may have started said “trend” but since June is official “Adopt a Cat” month, I’d like to honor the Fashion Friends of Felines:
1. Harley Viera-Newton (Model/DJ): Marmite & Tarzan
2. Christene Barberich (Refinery29 EIC): Phoebe
3. Maria Cornejo (Designer): Ziggy
4. Ruthie Friedlander (Deputy Web Editor, ELLE): Gracie
5. Grace Coddington (Creative Director, Vogue): Pumpkin
Want to become an official Fashion Friends of Felines? Submit a photo of you and your feline to @ChoupetteDiary using #FashionFelines.