Started by Beauty veteran, Lara Eurdolian, Pretty Connected™ covers all things pretty, with a sense of humor and zest for life. I ramble about beauty, fashion, travel, lifestyle and philanthropic happenings. This site is all about having fun, one lipstick at a time and a reflection of me and my pretty-full experiences in NYC.
My philosophy on just about everything is Life’s too short not to get everything you want and to not have a sense of humor when you don’t.
BRAND AMBASSADORSHIPS & NETWORKS: Aveeno, Tweezerman, The Coveteur, Cynthia Rowley BAND-AIDS, The Glam Network, Ebay Influencer, Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB), iFABBO.
EVENT HOST & TWITTER PARTIES: Skyn Iceland/Henri Bendel Press Event, Essence Cosmetics #essenceJB twitter party, PANDORA/Lucky Magazine Opening Party, Jackie Collins Book Launch Press Party, Refinery29 DIY Advertising Series, Refinery29 Tinseltown Pop-up Shop event, Mondrian Soho/NMRKT event, Elle Magazine, Sundance Channel, It Gets Better, and Rue La La Fashion Week Lounge.
VIDEO CAMPAIGNS: SpaFinder, Revlon, Lise Watier
This month Pretty Connected was featured…
Lucky Magazine’s June issue! Read all about it on LuckyMag.com
2-page spread in Cosmo Armenia!
Featured closet on Stylitics! (Learn how you can shop Lara’s Closet HERE):
- Lucky Magazine June 2013 issue
- Cosmopolitan Armenia May 2013 issue 2-page feature on Pretty Connected
- The New York Times The Mascara Crowd Muscles In
- The Wantable Style Blog
- Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) What’s in Your Tool Belt? Tweeting from Your Phone
- Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) Can you actually blog from your iPhone? 5 Fashion and Beauty Bloggers answer.
- Pretty Connected Featured Closet on Stylitics
- Aveeno Active Natural’s print featured in Elle Magazine
- StyleCaster/Beauty High Our Favorite Beauty Bloggers Show Off Their Prom Hair and Makeup
- StyleCaster/Beauty High Our Favorite Beauty Bloggers Spill Their Must-Have Spring Products
- StyleCaster/Beauty High 10 Top Beauty Bloggers Share Their Best Beauty Tricks
- StyleCaster/Beauty High Beauty Bloggers Spill Their Must-Have Survival Products
- Today Show
- The Rachel Ray Show
- Bang Style 5 Beauty Bloggers to Bookmark
- StyleBlazer She Get It From Her Mama Bloggers Share What Their Mother’s Taught Them About Beauty
- The Real Deal by RetailMeNot Best in Beauty
- Kmart Blog
- Schutz Blog
- Macy’s mBlog
- Le Journal de Montreal
- Blush.com Genius Beauty Buys: Beauty Bloggers’ Faves for Winter
- The Blush.com New York: Come Party With the Blush Tonight
- Pop Confidential
- 24 Blogazine
- Amplified Vision
- Fashion NY Mag
- Beauty and the Feast Blog
- Revlon/Lucky Magazine Power Color Video
- The Look on The Pulse Network
- Fashion + Beauty Google+ Chat with June Ambrose and Lilliana Vazquez for Caress
ABOUT LARA EURDOLIAN (aka Pretty Connected):
After graduating from the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), Lara began her career at NARS Cosmetics in international sales before moving on to Jurlique as their US Marketing Manager.
From there she launched Pretty Connected and started her own little agency, Pretty Social NYC, specializing in blogger programs and initiatives, marketing, event planning and social media and began consulting for various beauty/fashion brands and agencies including L’Oreal/Kiehl’s Since 1851, Avon/Mark., FOTINI, Social Brand Marketing, Andira Rain Tees, Enter: NewMedia Social Media and Noise784 PR Agency. Lara also is available to host events and tweetups.