There’s nothing quite like a little beauty surprise in your stocking and this holiday here are some full-proof stocking stuffer ideas all under $30. They also make for a great secret santa gift!
1. Burt’s Bees Fruitmix Beeswax Bounty ($5) – Perfect for that kiss under the mistletoe, Burt’s Bees Fruitmix Beeswax Bounty contains 4 tubes of original Beeswax Lip Balm. Their compact size is the perfect fit for not only stocking stuffing but also holiday clutches.
2. Fresh Lip Treatment (Fig Pictured, $22.50) – The Fresh Lip Treatment does double duty: soothes chapped winter lips while leaving a pearlescent wine tint, offering sheer coverage or buildable color. Holiday parties here you come!
3. Tarte Dressed to the Nines Lipsurgence Lip Creme Gift Set ($34/$126 Value) – This Tarte Dressed to the Nines Lipsurgence Lip Creme Gift Set is a great value containing nine shades of Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Cremes in a variety of shades. Perfectly packed in three sets of three lippies, you can break the gift apart to create three gifts or pucker up and try every shade out.
4. Lorac Matte Pro Mini Palette ($25/$45 value)- Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this PRO artistry palette is packed with 8 shadows in all the Lorac matte shades. The shadows are ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry so they can be used to shade, shadow, line and definethat holiday sparkle in that woman in your life’s eye.
5. Bliss Glow of Hands Duo ($10/ $18 Value) – Just because it’s mitten season, doesn’t mean your hands have an excuse not to look and feel their best. The duo is ultra-hydrating, non-greasy, antioxidant rich and comes in two seasonal scents: snow berry and peppermint cream. Yum!
6. Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen Quartette ($18) – The Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen Qartette is the first step to mastering Adele’s perfect eyeliner. The limited edition set comes packed with 4 of Pixi’s bestselling waterproof, easy-glide eyeliners in BlackNoir, BlackCocoa, DeepPlum and SlateGrey.
7. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels Kit, 4 Pack ($15) – Nothing is worse than tired undereye bags after a long flight during the holidays. Solution? Skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, which (in just 10 minutes…really), infuse the eye area with concentrated doses of soothing ingredients that help firm and tone. Just don’t blame us when your fellow airplane travelers give you a questionable look when you apply pre-landing.
8. XOXO, IT Girl! 3 Pc Eye-Enhancing Set ($28/$46 Value) – Tucked inside a luxe-looking makeup bag (doubles as a clutch), this limited-edition set includes three XOXO, IT Girl! favorites: No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner, travel-size Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil and travel-size Hello Lashes Clinically Tested 5-in-1 Volumizing Mascara. Since you were on Santa’s NICE list this year, there are a few bonuses inside: samples of No. 50 Serum Primer, CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ and Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer.
9. Soap & Glory Winter Wonderhand, 3 Pack ($12) – A beautiful sight, we’re happy tonight walking (hand-in-hand) in a winter wonderland! This super-moisturising, yet non-greasy trio — rose-and-bergamot-scented ORIGINAL PINK™, freshly squeezed sweet lime SUGAR CRUSH™ and almond and sweet vanilla SMOOTHIE STAR™ — is perfect for dry, winter-hampered hands. Another great set to give as a gift or break apart to create three!
10. Nails Inc in Snowglobe ($15) – All that glitters IS gold! For an ultra-glitzy look, shake the bottle rapidly (like a snowglobe). For a subtle hint of sparkle, shake the bottle lightly to activate just a small amount of glitter. You gotta shake it to paint it.
11. Whish Body Butter 1.7 oz ($9) – Show (and feel) your softer side this season with Whish Body Butter. This fully loaded lotion both softens and soothes the skin while also helping to replenish and firm with organic aloe, organic raspberry butter, and organic shea butter.
12. Avon Lip and Cheek Tint in Champagne and Blush Sparkle ($3.99) – With a cream-to-powder finish, Avon Lip and Cheek Tint is perfect to touch on lips, sweep over cheeks and create multiple looks with this shimmery tint. Holidays are overwhelming enough, let your make-up do double duty for you. Plus, less product to carry on your travels.
13. Mark Mixed Set Bracelets ($20) – Mark has loads of fun accessories this season, photographed in the first collage image of the post is the Mixed Set Bracelet but I also found these two rings above at their preview that are on my stocking stuffer wish list!
Happy holidays everyone!