Guess what? Triscuit, the infamous salted wheat snack, has launched a new line of brown rice crackers, now available in 5 different flavors. To celebrate, the brand partnered with celebrity chef and Now Eat This! author, Rocco DiSpirito, in NYC’s Times Square to unveil healthy spring dishes filled with wholesome ingredients – whole grain brown rice, red beans, and sweet potatoes – all used in new Brown Rice Triscuit.
The NEW Brown Rice flavors available include:
- Brown Rice Triscuit seasoned with Tomato & Sweet Basil
- Brown Rice Triscuit seasoned with Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Red Bean seasoned with Roasted Red Pepper
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Red Bean seasoned with Savory Red Bean
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Sweet Potato seasoned with Roasted Sweet Onion
The Times Square crowd shuffled in as DiSpirito served 3 recipes for guests to try. A Triscuit Red Bean & Roasted Red Peper Nacho Melt. Triscuit Sea Salt & Black Pepper Crumbled Super Snack Mix and a Triscuit Sea Sweet Potato & Roasted Sweet Onion Dim. (Click HERE for the recipes.)
The crowd ate it up — literally!
Triscuit remains committed to producing products baked with 100% whole grain with new Brown Rice Triscuit, which contains 21g of whole grain per 29g serving. Additionally, the new line of crackers is free of high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oil, cholesterol and artificial flavors.
Brown Rice Triscuit ($$3.69) are now available in the cracker aisle at retailers nationwide. Learn more at nabisco.com